Rate Dr. SCOTT D. UNGEMACH

Dr. SCOTT D. UNGEMACH's Ratings

I saw Dr. Ungemach while I was in town visiting family. I had severe lower back pain from the 18 hour drive. He treated me like one of his regular patients and got me right in which I much appreciated. He explained to me that one or two adjustments were not going to fix my condition but he treated me for pain relief. I must say, he saw me twice and I felt so much better and was able to spend quality time with my family instead of laying in bed. He even set me up with a Chiropractor back in Fl. to help me out when I got home. Thanks to my experience with Dr. Scott, I now see a chiropractor once a month. I can't thank him enough for helping while I was in town, and I look forward to seeing him again next year when I come back!

Submitted Aug. 10, 2014 | flag

Dr. Scott has helped me with several problems over the years. He has kept me working which is greatly appreciated since I have two kids in college!!! I would recommend him to anyone. TW

Submitted Sept. 6, 2013 | flag

I can not say enough about Dr. Ungemach. Not only has he helped me with my scoliosis that I have been suffering from the past 23 years, but recently I told him about my knee and foot and he fixed them too!!! I am so happy that I can enjoy hiking and riding my bike with my daughter again. Thank you Dr. Scott! I will forever be your patient.

Submitted July 18, 2013 | flag

The best!!!! Enough said. He fixed me up in a few visits and said "give me a call when you need me." I said see in a month or two, as I want to feel this good all the time. Thank you Dr. Ungemach for your help and your friendship, you are very rare in this day and age. AD06

Submitted Aug. 22, 2012 | flag

Scott made me feel very comfortable with every visit even though I was apprehensive about going to a chiropractor. I recommend him to everyone I meet! Recently someone told me about another chiropractor much closer to home and I said, Ohhh no.. I like my chiropractor, I will not be switching!

Submitted Aug. 3, 2012 | flag

Dr. Scott is very polite and knowledgeable in his field of practice. He takes his time to explain what he is doing and answers all questions promptly. He makes you feel comfortable and is very empathetic!!! I would recommend him to anyone who has been searching for an excellent chiropractor. He receives a five star rating from me!!!

Submitted Nov. 9, 2011 | flag

Dr. Scott is the best i've been to in 20 years. He is very knowledgeable and answered all of my questios. Fixed me right up and the best is he didn't try and force me to come in every week for the rest of my life. He said call me when you need me.

Submitted March 22, 2011 | flag