Dr. Manuel B. Banzon

Grad. Year: 1962

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 05/07/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 23 reviews. Dr. Manuel B. Banzon has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

02/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.8
RID: 3634006
17/12/13 5 4 5 5 This doctor is very knowledgeable. Him and his whole staff is very helpful to the patients as well. They run quite on time and according to appointments too. The doctor spends as much time with patients and answers all the questions
RID: 2548970
02/02/13 5 5 5 5 I love Dr. Banzon. I have been his patient for nearly 10 years and would not change him for any other gyn. He is very knowledgeable, patient, and his staff is equally great. Dr. Banzon performed my abdominal myomectomy without any complications. I love the fact that he is very respectful of your time. Expect to be seeing at the time of your appointment and not an hour later. He also calls you (and not his staff) to give you the results of any tests and to answer your questions. I have never met any other doctor with such great bedside manners as Dr. Banzon.  Respond
RID: 2544416
29/01/13 5 5 5 5 I look at this sight and I just had to comment on Dr. Banzon. He has been my doctor for the past 12 Years and let me tell you, he is the best doctor I have ever had. He listen, cares about what goes on, and knows what he doing. I wish all doctors were like him or maybe take a course on how to be like him. Then every women will be so happy. When ever I go to him I know I'm in good hands and he is like a family member to me. If anyone is looking for a "Great Doctor", Dr. Banzon is the one. I love my doctor!!!!!
RID: 2401632
15/08/12 5 5 5 5 Dr Manuel Banzon is an outstanding medical professional. It's only after I consulted with him more more than a year did I find out that he is NJ's top doctors for women (http://health.usnews.com/top-doctors/directory/best-...). But, I never got the feeling of arrogance or lack of time for patients, either from him or his office staff. He performed my ovarian cyst surgery, and I got pregnant few months later. Despite his prior commitments for the week, within my 2 day notice, came down and performed an emergency laparascopy to remove the cyst. I had lost that ovary as well but the doc assured me that regardless, I can get pregnant just like any healthy woman. I was perfectly healed in no time. Besides, he also has amazing bedside manners. He has always patiently listened to my concerns. I also consulted with him until 9 weeks of my pregnancy but he referred me to another doctor because he does not do deliveries any more. His staff is excellent, friendly, and very patient.
RID: 1631511
11/11/11 5 5 5 5 Great doctor but wonders how come he doesn't have an assistant with him in the room because I know that by law, male ob/gyn are suppose to have an assistant with him at all times...I felt a bit uncomfortable at first but overall the reviews about him are true...he is very knowledgeable n da staff is great..  Respond
RID: 1581788
07/11/11 5 5 5 5 Wonderful Doctor!!Always positive and very Knowledgeable.. I am always thankful to him..  Respond
RID: 1569476
24/10/11 5 5 5 5 Love this doctor. So friendly, answers all questions always with a smile ! Wish he still delivers !
Insurance: Oxford
RID: 1565732
19/10/11 5 5 5 5 He is simply the BEST doctor I know! I recommended him to all my friends and they are all very happy with him!! DG
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1487397
15/07/11 5 4 5 5 Great Doctor! Really puts you at ease with his manner and is a bvery good listener!!
RID: 1484085
11/07/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Banzon is the Best! I have been his patient since 1980; he delivered our 2 sons. He makes you feel comfortable,he listens, he is compassionate, and explains anything you may need to discuss! When we moved to Pennsylvania, I tried to switch to a local doctor, and quickly decided that once a year a trip to Secaucus, NJ will be necessary...not even a second thought! It has been such a pleasure and blessing to have Dr. Banzon as my Doctor. S.R.
RID: 1478422
03/07/11 5 4 5 5 Awesome doctor ... very knowledgeable and caring. How I wish I had found him years ago. I hope he practices for a long, long time. He is fantastic!
RID: 1424147
24/04/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Banzon was my mother's doctor for over 30 years and he delivered both me and my brother. My mother wouldn't send me to any other OBGYN when I was a teenager, and I see why. I have been with him for almost 10 years, and I would never think of changing doctors. he knows his stuff, and will be honest with you. I find it hard to find honest doctors these days. I hope he doesn't retire anytime soon! I do not want to find another OBGYN!
RID: 842658
25/03/09 5 5 5 5 What a wonderful doctor! I went to two gynos before him and was very unhappy with both of them. But Dr. Banzon is really, really great. He explains everything very clearly and helps answer questions and concerns. His standard examination is quick, professional, and comfortable. His office staff is really helpful, and I have experienced the shortest waiting room times of any doctor that I have ever been to. He also is a genuinely nice, friendly person, and really cares about his patients.
RID: 672866
25/08/08 5 4 5 5 Love Dr. Benzon. He is such a great practicioner. Very delicate and knowledgeable. Would recommend to everyone.
RID: 594107
20/05/08 5 5 5 5 EXCELLENT DOCTOR. Addressed all my concerns. Very knowledgable and caring. Office staff is helpful and very nice.
RID: 588444
12/05/08 5 5 5 5 Dr Banzon is a wonderful Dr. He delivered both me and my brother. I really would have loved to have him deliver my new daughter before he retired from deliveries
RID: 506386
06/02/08 5 5 5 5 i have been his patient for about 4 years. had minor surgery a while back. he is absolutely fantastic.great bedside manors!very gentle, very knowledgeable.recommended highly
RID: 430098
17/10/07 5 5 5 5 VERY DISCREET, KNOWLEDGEABLE, PLEAESANT, CARING. WHAT A DIFFERENCE COMPARED TO MY PREVIOUS OB-GYN !!!
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 389109
20/08/07 5 5 5 5 Dr. Banzon is an excellent doctor. I have recommended several patients including my mother. As long as he is still practicing I will be his patient.  Respond
RID: 338174
05/06/07 5 5 5 Excellent doctor! Always made me feel comfortable, and addressed all of my concerns. Very knowledgable and caring! Unfortunately, I moved and had to find a new OB/GYN. Wish there were more like him out there!
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 37237
23/07/06 5 5 5 Dr. Banzon was my mother's doctor and delivered my brother 18 years ago....he is a wonderful doctor. Very caring and gentle. He really takes his time and really listens to your concerns. I highly recommend him and hope he practices for many, many years to come.
RID: 26054
23/03/06 4 5 4 Exceptional doctor, really seems to care about his patients. Delivered many of my family members, unforunately he has retired from deliveries. Truly a special person and a great doctor. Highly recommended.
RID: 25139
13/03/06 5 5 5 I've been a patient of Dr. Banzon's for 30 years, he delivered my son 17 years ago. He is a wonderful, caring individual and in my opinion an excellent physician. Unfortunately, he no longer delivers babies.
* - Rating left by a registered user