Dr. JEFFREY K. EVANS

Grad. Year: 1987

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 03/06/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 1.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. JEFFREY K. EVANS has a poor overall rating on RateMDs.com. frown

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5500753

29/05/14 5 1 1 1 Reason: Broken arm. First visit: X-rays taken. He didn't look at my arm or check it or anything. I had really taken a hard fall, and he never checked for any other injuries, etc. Just walked by the exam room and instructed nurse to put a cast on. Second visit same except take cast off to elbow. Third visit: X-rayed; taken back to exam room; there was another lady with a broken arm; we both sat there for 45 min. I finally asked the nurse if the doctor was coming back...She went to the break room where he was hanging out, came back and shrugged her shoulders like "I don't know what he's doing". Waited another 30 minutes. He finally came back, barely glanced at the x-ray, said things were fine. Never even looked at the arm; gave me no advice on caring for it (lifting, twisting, etc.) I do not take rating a doctor lightly, and feel bad about giving such a negative rating , but I was really shocked at the little attention given to patients.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 5384195

18/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.9  Respond

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "JEFFREY" to "JEFFREY K."
RID: 1658905
12/12/11 1 1 1 1 My wife was admitted for Osteitis Pubis. He had never expereienced this and instead of referring us to someone more knowledgeable he, as another Dr. put it, "winged it". Wouldn't trust his judgement on a hang nail.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1510884
12/08/11 5 3 2 1 This guy was dropped by workman's comp because he left my arm set crooked so that it had to be redone, and he totally ignored a torn ligament.
Insurance: Workers Comp