Rate Dr. JEFFREY K. EVANS

Dr. JEFFREY K. EVANS's Ratings

Reason: Broken arm. First visit: X-rays taken. He didn't look at my arm or check it or anything. I had really taken a hard fall, and he never checked for any other injuries, etc. Just walked by the exam room and instructed nurse to put a cast on. Second visit same except take cast off to elbow. Third visit: X-rayed; taken back to exam room; there was another lady with a broken arm; we both sat there for 45 min. I finally asked the nurse if the doctor was coming back...She went to the break room where he was hanging out, came back and shrugged her shoulders like "I don't know what he's doing". Waited another 30 minutes. He finally came back, barely glanced at the x-ray, said things were fine. Never even looked at the arm; gave me no advice on caring for it (lifting, twisting, etc.) I do not take rating a doctor lightly, and feel bad about giving such a negative rating , but I was really shocked at the little attention given to patients.

Submitted May 29, 2014 | flag

My wife was admitted for Osteitis Pubis. He had never expereienced this and instead of referring us to someone more knowledgeable he, as another Dr. put it, "winged it". Wouldn't trust his judgement on a hang nail.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2011 | flag

This guy was dropped by workman's comp because he left my arm set crooked so that it had to be redone, and he totally ignored a torn ligament.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2011 | flag