Rate Dr. James J. Wyman

Dr. James J. Wyman's Ratings

I had 2 torn Achilles tendons he put me in the wrong boots tried to push me to PT 1 month later AFTER HIS TEST SHOWED I WAS NOT EVEN HEALED TWICE! I had to see a real orthopedic surgeon who had to do surgery on me to fix his incompetent "care " and now wants me to pay him over $500 for his arrogant, incompetent, snotty, obnoxious behavior. Plus he always acted like he couldn't stand to talk to you every appointment! NEVER SEE THIS "DR " FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2631503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

Wyman is a coward who physically pushes around a middle aged woman.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2579928].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

This doctor is incompetent. He did surgery on me, and he totally messed me up. I am in horrible pain. Stay away from this doctor!!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2291609].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Hack. It's all about the dough with this guy. Screwed me up and I'm pretty sure it was so he would have another surgery charge. After surgery turned into a Gargoyle attitude because I'm a woman. Saw another woman leave in tears and followed her to the car and asked her about it. He said there was nothing wrong with her. I had to make a bet with him to get a follow-up MRI that I won and proved he screwed up. No apology.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][293855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2013

My husband was a patient of Dr. Wyman; he had no compassion, empathy, integrity, or respect for my husband, he was always in a rush, never had time to be caring, did not take time to even understand issues. My husband is very strong in mind and body and has dealt with pain all his life because of other injuries and deserves better treatment than what he got. Dr. Wyman is a expert in his field but did not render services to the best of his ability.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][293854].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013

I dislocated my knee and went to him. He rushes you through your appointments and never fully answered my questions. He was with me for about 3 minutes and cahrges a ridiculous mount for that time. Not recommended.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][293853].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2011

This Dr. IS UNHELPFUL he wouldn't treat me, without knowing why I was disabled and on Medicare. He wouldn't even look at my injury, and didn't care what was wrong. I Was SHOWN THE WAY TO THE DOOR! Other Dr's do not demand an exact answer for why someone's disabled, when it has nothing to do with the injury that one is seen for. STAY AWAY FROM THIS MAN IF YOU ARE DISABLED!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][293852].votes_count ]]