Rate Dr. Eric M. Hogenson

Dr. Eric M. Hogenson's Ratings

This guy is a jerk! I will never recommend or go back there! Daughter has eye infection with swelling and pain and I had to ask the doctor to look at her eye he wasn't even going to examin it! So irritating he just said stop using the eye drop and that was it no explaining what we should do for pain or swelling I had to ask and give ideas. I'm an MA myself and I was blown away by this guy and how disconnected he was oh and his MA listed simvastatin as an antiobiotic. Haha really? That clinic needs a different doc and an MA who knows what antibiotics are. Worst time and money spent!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2419094].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

Dr. Hogenson had been my family doctor for 2 years. He listens and genuinely wants to help you. I appreciate that he takes time with his patients to get things done. I would recommend him to anyone who is fed up with doctors who don't listen to their patients. He had always answered any of my medical concerns without any judgment. He is kind, knowledgeable and gives that quality care my family needed. Thanks

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][735774].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

This guy was so rude and unprofessional. He was arrogant and spent less than 1 minute listening to me and my symptoms and then spent like 30 seconds examining me and then said nothing was wrong with me, even though I was in a lot of pain! What a waste of time. Will NEVER go back to Canyon View Medical again!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][735773].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2012

Dr. Hogenson has always been very willing to listen and exceptionally helpful with treating myself and my family over the past year. He is exceptionally knowledgeable and considers all the options available to the patient, and taking the patients needs and concerns into consideration at all times. There is not enough room to adequately explain how excellent this doctor is. I am very glad to have Dr. Hogenson as my primary care physician and know that I, and my family, are in good hands when it comes to being under Dr. Hogenson's care!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][735772].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

He diagnoses things without having to go back for multiple visits! He also is well known for being the best doctor at not letting you rip while giving birth! He also will continue to mull your case until he figures it out even if you've left.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][735771].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2010

This guy is a jerk. I saw him yesterday for flu like symptoms. I sat in the exam room for 25 minutes all the while hearing him in the hallway having a personal conversation with someone about going away for the weekend with his wife and the movie Twilight. When he finally comes in, he's more interested in discussing the origin of my last name than my illness. It was a complete waste of an hour and $20.00.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][735770].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2009

Very knowledgeable and personable. I know of 2 people who have been to many doctors about a problem they had to no avail. Their ailment was diagnosed on the first visit with Dr. Hogenson. I have visited many doctors, trying to find a thorough one who will take the time to listen. I cannot say enough good about Dr. Hogenson and I have been a patient of his for over 10 years now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][735769].votes_count ]]