Rate Dr. Afshine A. Emrani

Dr. Afshine A. Emrani's Ratings

Afshine Emrani tries to practice medicine to feed his hunger for money. You can find him advertising his practice on Facebook and Jewish journal where he spends most of his time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2567662].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

He cares about how much he is making per patient instead of medical care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2564250].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2014

"Fantastic experience with Dr Emrani and all the staff at the Los Angeles Heart Specialists. For example: I was prescribed a medication that no generic and no good alternative was available. My insurance company wanted me to pay a $399.00 co-pay for a months supply as a penalty. (They wanted me to use an inferior alternative). Dr. Emrani kept me supplied with free samples while him and his staff fought with my insurance company to approve the medication. After many phone calls and letters by Dr Emrani and his staff, the medication was approved at my normal co-pay. This is just one example of numerous positive experiences I have had with Dr Emrani and all the staff at Los Angeles Heart Specialists."

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2291750].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

HORRIFIC...This is one doctor that has NEVER paid attention to the oath he has taken. Nothing has changed from the prior rating by another commenter. His whole office is run by his staff who barely speak English. His PAs spend 99% of the time with the patients and his 1% is a review of what the PAs asked....and trust me the PAs don't know to analyze the patient needs, or ask the next question. If you are not smart about your own health, and you are left in Emrani's hands....your life span is shortened and the care is simply a billing away.....He bills amazingly well by the way...double check because they add things (uncessary shots and supplements)...he has his own lab....isn't that a conflict of interest? Think more than twice before you step foot into his unprofessional, circus like practice!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2291748].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

Very helpful and efficient doctor, friendly staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][294083].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 16, 2013

Miserable Staff. If I wanted to see a physician's assistant, I'd have an HMO. This Dr. clearly has no time for his patients... even those in need.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][294082].votes_count ]]