Rate Dr. Alexes Hazen

Dr. Alexes Hazen's Ratings

After a consultation with Dr. Hazen last year, I was ready to book my breast lift surgery. Since it had been a year since the consult, I was told I needed to come in for another consult. I booked the first available appt.- over a month away. I scheduled the appt. for 8/21 at 11am. At 4pm on 8/20 I was told the appt. had to be rescheduled. It was inconvenient to be cancelled on at the last minute (when the Doctor has a 24 hr cancellation policy). Even worse, the office offered me a new date...next month! I told Marsha that next month was too far out and asked if the Dr.could come in early/stay late tomorrow since her office made the scheduling error. Marsha was really rude and would not schedule me before next month. I thought Dr. Hazen was extremely knowledgeable/experienced and I was looking forward to having her as my surgeon. It is unfortunate that her staff is so unpleasant-feeling comfortable, valued, and in caring hands is just as important when choosing a surgeon.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2013 | flag

She is an artist. I had a tram flap, and it looks amazing! I can wear a swim suit and no one would ever know that I had a mastectomy! She is kind and down to earth as well. No one is better than her!!!!!!!!!

Submitted Dec. 22, 2010 | flag

Dr. Hazen is my guardian angel. When I found out I had breast cancer, I met with her for my reconstruction. I couldn't have asked for a more sincere, caring, and loving indvidual as Dr. Hazen. She gave me my options for my reconstruction, and made my life so much less stressful. She was always there for me, even when I needed to call her for other issues. The number "10" is not high enough for her!!! She is amazing, and I wouldn't trade her in for anyone else. Oh, by the way, she did a PHENOMENAL job on my reconstruction!!! You will not regret using her!!! You will fall in love with as I did!!! She is unreplaceable!!! DR. HAZEN, I LOVE YOU!!!!

Submitted Dec. 13, 2010 | flag

Had breast reconstruction. She did an amazing job and made me feel so important. She answered all my questions and returned my calls immediately. I love her!

Submitted Dec. 26, 2007 | flag

She the heart and skill to be a wonderful doctor. I had an extended abdominoplasty and her follow up care was incredible. She was very available for questions. I would definetly recommend her.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2007 | flag

She is one of a kind! Did a fabulous abdominoplasty, AMAZING!

Submitted April 2, 2007 | flag

She is a fabulous surgeon. I had breast reconstruction and tram flap. I healed beautifully and she answered all my questions. Would highly recommend her for breast reconstruction.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2005 | flag