Rate Dr. Alexes Hazen

Dr. Alexes Hazen's Ratings

Dr. Alexes Hazen has been a joy to work with as she is smart, considerate, and has a true artist's eye. I can't speak higher of any other Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2548594].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

After a consultation with Dr. Hazen last year, I was ready to book my breast lift surgery. Since it had been a year since the consult, I was told I needed to come in for another consult. I booked the first available appt.- over a month away. I scheduled the appt. for 8/21 at 11am. At 4pm on 8/20 I was told the appt. had to be rescheduled. It was inconvenient to be cancelled on at the last minute (when the Doctor has a 24 hr cancellation policy). Even worse, the office offered me a new date...next month! I told Marsha that next month was too far out and asked if the Dr.could come in early/stay late tomorrow since her office made the scheduling error. Marsha was really rude and would not schedule me before next month. I thought Dr. Hazen was extremely knowledgeable/experienced and I was looking forward to having her as my surgeon. It is unfortunate that her staff is so unpleasant-feeling comfortable, valued, and in caring hands is just as important when choosing a surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2153442].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2013

She is an artist. I had a tram flap, and it looks amazing! I can wear a swim suit and no one would ever know that I had a mastectomy! She is kind and down to earth as well. No one is better than her!!!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2153441].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2010

Dr. Hazen is my guardian angel. When I found out I had breast cancer, I met with her for my reconstruction. I couldn't have asked for a more sincere, caring, and loving indvidual as Dr. Hazen. She gave me my options for my reconstruction, and made my life so much less stressful. She was always there for me, even when I needed to call her for other issues. The number "10" is not high enough for her!!! She is amazing, and I wouldn't trade her in for anyone else. Oh, by the way, she did a PHENOMENAL job on my reconstruction!!! You will not regret using her!!! You will fall in love with as I did!!! She is unreplaceable!!! DR. HAZEN, I LOVE YOU!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2153440].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2010

Had breast reconstruction. She did an amazing job and made me feel so important. She answered all my questions and returned my calls immediately. I love her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2153439].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 26, 2007

She the heart and skill to be a wonderful doctor. I had an extended abdominoplasty and her follow up care was incredible. She was very available for questions. I would definetly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2153438].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2007

She is one of a kind! Did a fabulous abdominoplasty, AMAZING!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2153437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007

She is a fabulous surgeon. I had breast reconstruction and tram flap. I healed beautifully and she answered all my questions. Would highly recommend her for breast reconstruction.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2153436].votes_count ]]