Dr. Michael Hepler-Smith

Rate Dr. Michael Hepler-Smith

Dr. Michael Hepler-Smith's Ratings

great doctor takes his time listens staff is the best always helpful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][735977].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

Dr. Mike has been our pediatrician for over sixteen years. We have a large family. Dr. Mike has welcomed each child with a caring demeanor. He is very knowledgeable and takes time to address parental concerns. He has retained the same staff over many years. They work well with him and are second to none.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][735976].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2009

I am an older mother [39 at time of my daughter's birth-almost 14 years ago] and Dr. Mike always has taken the time to address all the questions I have had with accuracy and helpfulness. Dr. Mike has a way with children unlike any others I have seen. He truly loves "his kids" and makes sure he is "up" on all the medical advances, etc. I could not be more pleased with a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][735975].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2009

If only all pediatricians could be as caring and knowledgeable as Dr. Mike.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][735974].votes_count ]]