Rate Dr. Andrew K. Oh

Dr. Andrew K. Oh's Ratings

I don't know if the reviews here complaining about Dr. Oh are legitimate, but he is the only neurologist who spent time with me and explained everything the way no other doctor ever did. Even other doctors at UC Davis. Thank to him my condition is 1. diagnosed, 2. is being treated and. 3. I feel like I have my life back.
He is patient, caring and has given me my hope back. Maybe people who complain don't really have anything wrong with them and like to complian? He sure cared about me and answered every question. I'm gratefull.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2693048].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

Dr oh is not thorough. The appointments were rushed and I am never going back to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2495254].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

He didn't seem to show much concern for my condition. I should have paid more attention to his low ratings on other sites.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2292292].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Dr. Oh is amazing. He cured my migraines. I was previously misdiagnosed by a headache neurologist from UC Davis who retired. Dr. Oh is open to newest therapies. He spent time to educate me about migraines, that it's a chronic genetic condition and what lifestyle modifications to make to decrease their frequency. NO one has ever even mentioned it before, they just prescribed drugs and hardly listened. He knows his stuff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][294711].votes_count ]]