Rate Dr. DAVID L. MILLER

Dr. DAVID L. MILLER's Ratings

Dr. David Miller is definitely one of the best physicians I have met recently. What makes Dr. Miller better than many of his counterparts is, not simply the fact that he has impressive credentials. Frankly, some brilliant doctors turn out to be quite egotistical. Dr. Miller comes across as a kind, smart and dedicated physician who genuinely cares about his patients and looks out for their interests. He is confident but courteous. He is also very professional about following up and explaining lab results. But it is Dr. Miller’s impeccable bedside manner that I appreciate the most. He patiently and respectfully, listens and responds to all my health concerns. And I almost forgot -- he is punctual!!!! I consider myself very fortunate to have FINALLY, found a physician who is on time! LOL… I trust his clinical judgment and would certainly recommend him.

Submitted June 7, 2012 | flag