Rate Dr. Kerry L. Chan

Dr. Kerry L. Chan's Ratings

My husband and I have been seeing Dr Chan and her staff for about 15 years and have never been disappointed in their service. Dr Chan treats us like family and goes out of her way to be helpful and do a good job. She's extremely conscientious, gentle and a perfectionist. 5 stars for this dental office!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][294931].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

Dr. Chan is one of the best Dentists I have ever been to. She care about the patient and not the all mighty dollar and with her you are getting an honest Dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][294930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2011

Dr. Chan is a extremely smart. I know when I go in that she will make sure my mouth is healthy. I have no reservations with her being my dentist. She is very gossipy which is unprofessional and you wait forever, but she's a great dentist. I recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][294929].votes_count ]]