Rate Dr. Lisa Clement

Dr. Lisa Clement's Ratings

Lisa is great to have as a doctor. Focuses on my needs and provides all the time and attention I feel I need.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2013044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2011

She is so attentive and concerend.. am blessed to hae her as my Doctor..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2013043].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2010

Dr.Clement has been my doctor for 15 years. She is the best doctor I have ever had- always returns calls,never rushes doctor visits and is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I have referred others to her including my daughter and they feel the same way I do about Dr. Clement.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2013042].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2008

Very positive experience. First part of appt was spent in MD office discussing medical history & current concerns. Very thorough, thoughtful, & patient; did not feel rushed. Easy to talk to. As a practicing nurse in SB, I come in contact with many MDs; I highly recommend Dr. Clement.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2013045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2006

Excellent doctor! ALWAYS available. Returns calls effeciently. Kind, caring, spends time listening to you. Never feel rushed. Open to questions and researches answers if she doesn't know the answer. Excellent staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2013041].votes_count ]]