Dr. Didi Harries

Rate Dr. Didi Harries

Dr. Didi Harries's Ratings

I would recommend Dr Harries to anyone with concerns over their child's health. We have always had immediate attention, accurate diagnosis and a warm welcoming feeling from her and the staff. She is very attentive to my daughter and patience, calm and understanding of my worries. If it wasn't for her my Mae would be a very ill little girl. I am forever grateful for such a wonderful Dr. As for the toys...the health and well being of the kids seen in the office is always first and foremost. Waiting room toys spread germs to already unhealthy or immuno compromised children.

Submitted April 17, 2014 | flag

We met Dr.Harries in the emergency room late at night on the weekend. Our son was quite sick, had a fever with chills, dehydration and was very sleepy. She was very involved despite of looking very tired and getting several other calls. We felt comfortable with her, she was approachable and eager to help. Our child received great care and his condition quickly improved. She scheduled a follow up visits in her clinic to make sure all was well. We felt that she went far beyond her duty as a doctor to connected with us and our son. She even gave us her cell number after discharge, so that we could connect if needed! She truly cares.

Submitted Oct. 14, 2013 | flag

I haven't even been to the office yet to rate the Doc. My experience so far has been I was given a date that didn't work with my work schedule so I called and requested an appt in the afternoon. I was given one a month and half past the previous given day. Not even a week before our new scheduled appt I get a message on my phone rescheduling me for the same time that didn't work in the first place. Now I have no choice but to take the day off of work because they never answer their phones in the office. If I had known they would do this I wouldn't have waited another month and half to take the day off!

Submitted Aug. 27, 2013 | flag

My son seen this Dr today and she was so wonderful with him and with answering our concerns and listening to us as well. I cannot say enough good things about her she is a great dr and would love to have her as my childs actual dr as my son has many challenges with his health.

Submitted Dec. 3, 2011 | flag

Can honestly say that Didi saved our daughter's life. She is still our pediatrician as our daughter has some very specialized needs due to HIE at birth. She always goes the extra mile for us, is thorough and very good at early diagnosis and specialist referral when required. A great pediatrician.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2011 | flag

Very knowledgeable, decisive and the perfect pediatrician to have when you are faced with an emergency situation. My newborn son came to Chilliwack Emerg and Didi immediately took complete control over his care, immediately coaching all staff on the procedures that would follow, contacting the Abbotsford Hospital and arranging a transport, and properly diagnosing and treating his condition immediately. We always knew exactly what was going on, and her expertise made us very comfortable that our son would be ok. After leaving Abbotsford hospital on a 5 day stay, Dr. Harries office called us to followup and be involved in our son's progress even though we had another pediatrician looking at him. Cant say enough.

Submitted Nov. 18, 2010 | flag

We have seen Dr. Harries with our newborn baby in the Emergency room. She was very kind and helpful to us and our child. She performed several procedures and fairly quickly made the correct diagnosis. Without it, our baby would not be here...she saved his life. We are so grateful.

Submitted Nov. 16, 2010 | flag

We had a wonderful experience with this doctor. She is easy going, caring, listened to all our concerns and issues. She connected very well with our child. Dr.Harries gave us valuable assessment, plan for treatment and we were very happy with the outcome.

Submitted Nov. 3, 2010 | flag

we were told by Dr. Harries that she would put us on the waiting list for autism diagnosis. This waiting list is one year long which we waited only to find out that she never followed through on putting our son on it so now we have to wait 2 years! No apology no phone calls to explain mistake. VERY FRUSTRATING!!!!

Submitted March 6, 2010 | flag

During initial visit, Dr. seemed aloof, uncaring, impersonal, didn't smile, and both my son and I did not feel any sense of warmth or kindness from her. Over-prescribed medication that is clearly documented in medical literature. My son had a severe reaction due to the prescribed amount (which was double of what was indicated based on his age). This was extremely worrisome and frightening. I definitely will not return or recommend her.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2010 | flag