Rate Dr. James T. Hay

Dr. James T. Hay's Ratings

Excellent, knowledgeable physician, very kind and very professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][736125].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2009

If anyone would like to have his life in very good hands. Dr. James Hay is the Doctor for you. I have been superbly impressed by the professionalism of everyone from the moment you walk through the door. Anytime a patient is being examined, he/she wants to know everything and more about their health. Dr. Hay covers all that an more. I was impressed with not only the workers in the office but also the helpful.. Very Helpful nurse assigned to the doctors. I've been with more than 1 doctor in this office and they all are of a similar extremely professional presence. The impression I as a patient received was I was the most important individual during the whole period of my examination. Kudos to Dr. James Hay and his staff/Doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][736124].votes_count ]]