Rate Dr. William A. Hazel

Dr. William A. Hazel's Ratings

An amazing doctor! He explained thoroughly what my issues were and explained the reading of my MRI to me in detail. He was humorous, pleasant, patient, polite and compassionate. Took his time in asking me many questions in hopes of getting the right diagnosis. Great bedside manner. He is a rarity. I would recommend Dr. William Hazel to anyone needing to find a really skilled and professional orthopedist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2013147].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2009

Dr. Hazel is the best orthopedic doctor around. He has done knee surgery numerous times due to a previous doctors mistakes. He has also done surgery on both of my daughters. He is the nicest doctor. I always tell him that we are going to have to clone him and that he can't retire. He has a wonderful sense of humor and is always looking to fix the problem before surgery. He has your best interests at heart. When I have co-workers or friends asking me if I know of an orthopedic doctor I gladly recommend Dr. Hazel. I live over an hour away from his office and wouldn't even dream of finding another doctor closer to home. He is the BEST!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2013146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Outstanding. He did rotator cuff surgery on me. It was far less painfull that anyone I talked to who had the surgery. It was just about the best experience I have had with a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2013145].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2008

Dr. Hazel is the best. He's done several surgeries on me and my Mother is also a patient. His bedside manner cannot be matched. We've been with him for over 12 years now. He never fails to greet us with a smile and warm handshake. He isn't afraid to sit and talk with his patients on their level. They truly broke the mold with him. he is just a wonderful human.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2013144].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2007

I was thrilled to meet Dr. Hazel who is a fine doctor with wonderful character. He knew what was needed to be done with full confidence. He also made me feel comfortable and confident before leaving the office with a smile.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2013143].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2007

Dr. Hazel is without one of the finest physicians in the Washington metropolitan area. In addition to being highly skilled, he also possesses a personality and disposition that perfectly suits him for the practice of medicine. In addition to being an accomplished practitioner, Dr. Hazel is also a member of the Board of Trustees of the American Medical Association. He also previously served as the team physician for the Washington Redskings. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2013142].votes_count ]]