Rate Dr. Renee Hudecheck

Dr. Renee Hudecheck's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr Hudecheck for 20 years. She is very friendly and thorough and takes the time to explain what the different tests are for, any changes in my vision and anything I need to watch out for. Office staff is great. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2292789].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

This doctor and her staff are lovely and ive been going to them for about 7 years now. Highly recommend this wonderful doctor and pleasant staff! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][295164].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2013

Dr h is awesome with my kids who were so scared. She is also very good with me as i have horrid eyesight as i am legally blind without glasses or lenses and.have astymatism amd.floaters. I have good insurance so cost isnt a problem. You have a young kid who.needs a gentle.eye ecam this is the place.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][295163].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2013

I have been seeing Dr Hudacheck for 10 years. Prior to last week I would have given her the highest marks. But at my most recent appointment, I was treated by someone who looked like Dr Hudacheck but acted like an absolute crazy person. In the end she refused to treat me because of my attitude but my attitude was a reflection of her attitude! In what should have been a very quick conversation about my last prescription, she accused me of lying about my eyeglass prescription(which I was not) and even after I suggested we just forget about it move forward, she continued to attack me regarding my last prescription. She then refused to do my contact lens exam because I wanted to buy my contacts from 1800contacts. I'm sorry that I don't apparently have the income Dr Hudacheck has and am trying to save money where possible (the cost difference is about $100/year). We parted company and I found another eye dr in my area who actually gave me a choice about where I can get my lenses. WOW!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][295162].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

Dr Hudecheck and her staff are excellent!!! Everyone there made me feel welcome and that I was their top priority. I would highly recommend Dr Hudecheck!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][295161].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

I had what I thought was an internal stye that had been bothering me for a couple of days. I was squeezed in on an already bust day and only had to wait about 15 minutes to see the doctor. Upon examination, it turned out to be a glandular infection. Dr. Hudecheck was very concerned about any other symptoms (fever, listlessness) and was adamant that I fill and start taking the oral antibiotic that she prescribed. My eye is already feeling better! I love that everyone in the office is warm, friendly and extremely professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][295160].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Hudacheck since she opened her first practice and I must say that I have never had a bad experience with her or any of her staff. They have all been very professional, caring and helpful. Dr. Hudacheck is extremely thorough and knowledgable. I highly recommend her

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][295159].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2013

I've been seeing Dr Hudecheck for almost 20 years. She and her staff are very friendly and professional. I've never had a problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][295158].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2013

absolutely love her. her staff is very nice and very helpful especially when choosing glasses. the dr. goes out of her way to help you and is very honest. she will tell you the way it is .she has a great personality and is ver caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][295157].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2012

Staff was very rude. A problem with my prescription was not acknowledged. I was told I was the problem and just couldn't adapt to the new prescription. The eye exam was thorough, but all other aspects were abysmal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][295156].votes_count ]]