Dr. Edward R. Nieuwenhuis Sr.

Dr. Edward R. Nieuwenhuis Sr.

Rate Dr. Edward R. Nieuwenhuis Sr.

Dr. Edward R. Nieuwenhuis Sr.'s Ratings

Dr. gave excellent care to my daughter-he diagnosed and treated her ankle surgically after another "Harvard trained" orthopedist missed the injury!Post surgical care was top notch with cast changes, advice, and physical therapy scripts. Office staff very efficient and helped immensely with the insurance claims.

Submitted Dec. 29, 2011 | flag

Needed surgery on my foot. Surgery was done, but needed to be redone in a year. Worst part was the unhelpfulness of the dr. There was no pre operation appointment or clearance from my pcp. No MRI before the surgery either. Being young and inexperienced, I didn't realize that this was not how surgery was supposed to be. Now that I am having the surgery done again by a different doctor, who is much more caring and has taken the time to sit down and explain the risks and procedure to me, I see how reckless this doctor was. Had he done an MRI before hand, the second surgery would not be necessary. He is a good doctor, but it seems like he relies on his own knowledge too much, instead of evaluating each issue independently and thoroughly.

Submitted May 27, 2011 | flag

Staff is great, doctor is knowledable and takes time to explain everything. Would recommend to everyone!!!

Submitted March 1, 2011 | flag