Rate Dr. Bernadette G. Harris

Dr. Bernadette G. Harris's Ratings

Dr. Harris is the BEST. I returned to her after my health plan changed.. again. She remembered me and has helped me get through some really funky health problems. She is thoughtful, kind and listens! She prescribes medication only when really needed. Dr. Harris knows me very well so when I call she knows it is for something legit. Great doctor, great woman.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][736206].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2010

Bernadette Harris was my doctor for 6 years before I moved away. She was the most attentive, proactive and trustworthy doctor I've ever had. She really listens unlike other doctors who act like they know your body better than you do. She instilled great confidence in me by always being aware of my overall health history and even social situations in my life which could cause stress. If I went in for a sick visit, she would take the time to ask about ongoing conditions and my general well being. She really went the extra mile for me when I was very ill and needed surgery. After being turned away from one hospital for lack of insurance, she met me at a hospital she recommended. Then she stayed with me and expedited the process of getting preliminary tests and being admitted. By the next day I had surgery and Bernadette came to see me almost immediately after the surgery. I can't recommend her highly enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][736205].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2009

She's the best doctor I've ever had. While not exactly speedy, she'll usually see you within 15-20 minutes of your appointment time. I'll put up with that as she's sometimes squeezed me in when I have an urgent problem. She keeps track of what's going on with your health even when you're seeing specialists. Came to visit me almost every day when I was in the hospital for heart surgery. I'd give her a higher rating if I could.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][736204].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Unbelievably slow. Good doctor, listens to what you have to say, but be prepared to wait an hour or more after your appointment time to see her. Saw her several times, the least amount of time I waited was 25 minutes past my appointment time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][736203].votes_count ]]