Rate Dr. J. Joseph Danyo

Dr. J. Joseph Danyo's Ratings

Dr. Danyo is the KING of lipo. He is also the best for lips. He puts a little pop on tour lower lip that makes them stand out! Out of all the things I ever had done with other doctors, he is the best for the lips! It does NOT hurt at all. We'll worth it. Dr. Danyo is a calm, happy and fun doctor. He is honest, without hurting your feelings. He knows how sensitive women are about their body. He recently did lipo on me. Now let me tell you I cried after I came home, because he fixed the 1 area that I HATED about myself. I felt like a women again . I go,to,see him soon and can't wait to tell him how he has changed my life. There isn't enough words to describe how much he has helped me. If you are thinking of doing anything, he is the man too see. HANDS DOWN!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2581134].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Dr. Joseph Danyo is a skilled artist... He is a doctor that l-o-v-e-s to help people, this is a rare quality... I thank God that I found him...I had a lower facelift, which encompasses the neck... Would you believe that it was an enjoyable experience??? I did not feel pain, the atmosphere was joyful and relaxed...I was surprised... I am almost71 years and I LOOK young!!! The staff is incredible, too... Kathleen is remarkable with compassion and general concern... Where so you find that treatment in this day and age??? I highly recommend Dr. Joseph Danyo...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2488668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

Beware - doctor is a newbie and left me with years of damage. Revision cost me $12,000 and my doctor showed me photos of the inside of my nose while doing the revision. What was "under the hood" was disgusting. Mounds of black stitches with loops and skin adhered to it. Doctor is negligent and should not be performing rhinoplasties. The image has since than resulted in anxiety and several trips to a psychologist and psychiatrist. Doctor spent three years offering tips like taping my nose and a free revision which I did. I fear for other people considering a rhinoplasty. Steer clear and far away. He has no before and after photos to show his work. Be warned.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2293046].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

This is not my first rodeo with a plastic surgeon and I have to say this office is my favorite!The staff super friendly and professional. Dr.Danyo I don't even know where to start. His bedside manner and professionalism is hands down the best I have been to. He spends plenty if time making sure you are comfortable and that surgery is the right thing for you. I love the simple fact that he will not do a surgery just to do it. He will tell you if it is too much or if you don't need it. I had my eyelids lifted with Dr. Danyo, the procedure was painless and so was the healing. I had minimal bruising and swelling. The best news is my eyes look great, I am 40 yrs old and couldn't see my eyeliner and now I can, I am one happy girl.I will never go to anyone else again. Not only is Dr. Danyo genuinely caring and is a master at making people look and feel their best. After other docs leaving me vey unhappy I can not wait for my next surgery with Dr. Danyo I highly reccomend him he is the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][295424].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2013

Loved him, but couldn't get scheduled with him for surgery, waited 3 hours to be seen for consult, office staff is rude and not accomodating.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][295423].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

Dr. Danyo is a true professional. He is thoughtful, thorough and an expert at what he does. Dr. Danyo was consulted by my general surgeon to provide plastics work as part of my major abdominal surgery (resection). Dr. Danyo has a quiet and unassuming demeanor, which is refreshing. He listened, heard and answered all questions. He is well-respected and well-thought of by his physician peers. I feel lucky he was the plastic surgeon for my surgery and I plan on seeing him for any and all future plastic surgery/reconstruction needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][295422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2010

He cared, did research on my problem and truly tried to help me. He called me after surgery, referred me immediatley to another specialist for another issue and kept close tabs on my progress. He answered all of my many questions and was never once irritated by them. His dimeanor is how all physicians should be!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][295421].votes_count ]]