Rate Dr. John F. Coyne

Dr. John F. Coyne's Ratings

My experience with Dr. Coyne and his staff was very positive. Everyone was very professional, friendly and explanatory. My issue was addressed and remedied quickly and efficiently. I am very pleased with the results. Kudos to you all!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2544160].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

I'm sure that dr coyne is a good doctor and knows what he's doing. However, his staff is rude, has an aire of superiority, and is unable to answer many of my questions. "I understand you're problem, and there's nothing I can do to help". This is not the kind of attitude you'd expect from someone thy is organizing the work being done on your mouth. The woman behind the receptionist desk is more concerned with the channel and volume of the tv than the well being of their patients. I would hate to step foot inside these doors again. I was treated better in New Bedford, believe it or not. Good dentist or not, the staff makes the visit unbearable

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2293399].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

I hade seen Dr Coyne before and had such a positive experience that when the situation requiring an extraction raised it's ugly head... looking at other doctors did not even come to mind..I called as was seen within 24hrs... the extraction took all of 3 minutes and I was on my way! Not only was the experience a positive one but this evening the doctor called to see if I was comfortable and if I had any questions.... I could have not had a more positive experience!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2293398].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Secretary was very short tempered, told her about my issues with my surgery and replied it was normal for my stitches to fall out on one side and not the other? I repeatedly called to get my mouth stitched back up correctly and when she told me I had roughly fifteen minutes to get there because the dr. Has a half day....at 8:30 in the morning. Other than the secretary. The dr. Coyne was truly professional at his job. And made sure I was comfortable before surgery.very knowledgeable doctor, not so helpful staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2293397].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

Would highly recommend, got me in within 24 hours of need, staff very forthcoming, knowledgeable. Dr. very compasssionate and friendly. I used IV sedation for extracting back lower molar.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][295696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2012

In would like to take this opportunity to express what a wonderful experience I had at Dr. Coyne's office...The entire staff is without question the most comforting and friendliest I have ever come in contact with and Dr. Coyne is a one of a kind Doctor....He is painless, informative ,caring and a true gentleman..my only wish is that he could be my regular dentist ...thank you again for making a dreaded appt one I will speak so highly of...You are all such wonderful people !!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][295695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2011

Dr. Coyne performed a 5 and 1/2 hr. surgery on our son to repair a shattered jaw and chin bones suffered in an assault. His expertise, technique, and surgical skills are excellent. He performed this surgery internally so that our son would not have a visible scarring. He explained everything to us, and his follow ups were very caring.This man is one fantastic oral surgeon! Our highest praise for him, he is a credit to his profession!!His nursing and office staff are very wonderful and caring people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][295694].votes_count ]]