You may also like

Rate Dr. James G. Norman

Dr. James G. Norman's Ratings

After eight years of feeling so tired and ill and being told repeatedly that all of my blood works were normal, I decided to send my results to Dr Norman for his analysis. Four days later, I had an e-mail from him , confirming
100% , the presence of a parathyroid tumour. This was a great relief - but shocking at the same time, having been told time & again by various doctors here in the UK that I catagorically did not have a parathyroid problem.

I travelled to Tampa where Drs Norman & Politz took great care of me after detecting a significant tumour on my thymus gland. Anyone in the UK who has parathyroid problems should not hesitate to travel to the States - everything works out as stated on Parathyroid.com as far a s hotel accommadation etc is concerned and the hospital care is superb. The aftercare is great too and you have the confidence of being in the hands of the best EndocrineSurgeons in the world. Please don't risk being robbed of years of your life as I did - life is too short & too precious - go to the best. Irene (UK)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2790679].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Could not have gone any better,everyone were excellent .
Thanks for making it a very comfortable experience !

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2780341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Entire experience was excellent. Staff and doctors were outstanding, courteous, knowledgeable, and professional. Exceeded my expectations. Website was excellent but felt it was a little over the top. If you have hyperparathyroidism this is the only place to go even if you have to go to Tampa, Fl. The old fashioned surgical procedures used by most doctors are outdated and a thing of the past. Bill F Ketchum, Idaho

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2773467].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

When i first heard that i had hyper-parathyroid i was totally lost. I didn't know what it was or what it was doing to me. I am 58 and still learning, Dr Norman thank you for the vision in putting this all together. Your website answered all my questions and gave me a plan of action. Dr Politz and Dr Lopez did the procedure. They both have a great sense of humor and caring attitude. Because of them the surgery was a great success. The whole experience was very positive from the time we checked in and until the time we left after surgery . Even the follow up was great. The staff was friendly and very special. They took good care of my wife and daughter while i was in surgery and recovery. And like the video said you will love the view out their windows when you are awake. If you have to have this procedure this is the place to have it done. Thank you and God bless! Chris form Oak Grove, Mo.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2767608].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

From the first point of contact with Dr. Norman, Dr. Politz and their staff I just knew I had found the answer to my prayers. Their knowledge, expertise, experience, genuine caring and commitment is authentic and the reason I would wholeheartedly recommend them. Their sole focus is strictly on Parathyroid Disease and surgery, performing thousands per year makes them especially qualified and highly specialized which is exactly what you want when choosing a surgeon for any procedure. I had my surgery almost 3 weeks ago and the small one inch incision Dr. Norman performed for the surgery is already healing beautifully...he would have been an amazing tailor...really glad he stuck being a surgeon...:-) Can't believe how good the incision looks in only a little over 2 weeks. So very grateful to both doctors and their staff for their support, goodwill and commitment to healing...they truly are a blessing. They have renewed my faith in doctors and put me on the road to healing. I am excited to see what the next few months will bring...will never forget their help and will always be so very grateful.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2713817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2015

Love what this miracle worker did for me. So great full for his love and devotion to cure hyperparathyroidism! I feel so blessed to have Dr. Normal cure me. Will love always and be eternally great full that I have my life back! Thank you, Lisa

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2703751].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

Simply the best. Albert Einstein - physicist, Steve Jobs - inventor, James Norman - parathyroid surgeon. In my opinion, Dr. Norman deserves a Nobel Prize. He saved lives of so many people. My surgery was in 2005. I will remain grateful forever.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2700091].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

I live in Nebraska, couldn't find anyone that knew what I was dealing with at home. Found a couple doctors that were wanting to "wait and see" or do exploratory surgery. Found the Parathyroid Center and Dr. Norman/Dr. Boone and knew this is where I needed to go. I recommend these Doctors and the Parathyroid Center to anyone who is suffering from symptoms of Hyperparathyroidism.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2654404].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

I'm only 54 but I showed up at Dr. Norman's door (from a small town in south-central NM) with such severe osteoporosis that I could barely walk. One month later I'm walking several miles a day and building NEW bone. A previously long list of disturbing symptoms is gone and I've got energy to spare. Thank you, Dr. Norman!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2647330].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

Going to the Norman Parathyroid Center was the most incredible experience! I have been dead-tired for the past six years and had known that I had hyperparathyroidism for about 2 years but my endocrinologist cautioned me about surgery saying that it was risky. After reading the Norman Parathyroid website over and over again, I was sure that I needed to have this surgery. "I can't go to Tampa" was my first thought. I live in Pittsburgh, PA certainly they do the same procedure here. I researched and I met with a surgeon and I heard all the things that the website warned me about. I went back to the website again and this time I read the testimonials written by the doctors who go to Tampa to have their tumors removed. I knew for sure then that I had to go to Tampa. The entire process was easy and quick. Every staff member was friendly. Dr. Norman and Dr. Politz were both wonderful. They made me feel important and cared for. The procedure took 13 minutes and I felt great immediately. I was at the beach by 11am and went to dinner and karaoke that evening. I did not even need a nap despite being at the hospital at 5 am. I would do this again in a heartbeat but I won't need to. Bottom line : Don't wait any longer! Go to The Norman Parathyroid Center! It's such an amazing place!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2623991].votes_count ]]