Rate Dr. James G. Norman

Dr. James G. Norman's Ratings

WowoloSDZOXfsdizxcgjredsfiuxcghiresdfhcgieshdxgiewnhsidzx

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2739193].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

From the first point of contact with Dr. Norman, Dr. Politz and their staff I just knew I had found the answer to my prayers. Their knowledge, expertise, experience, genuine caring and commitment is authentic and the reason I would wholeheartedly recommend them. Their sole focus is strictly on Parathyroid Disease and surgery, performing thousands per year makes them especially qualified and highly specialized which is exactly what you want when choosing a surgeon for any procedure. I had my surgery almost 3 weeks ago and the small one inch incision Dr. Norman performed for the surgery is already healing beautifully...he would have been an amazing tailor...really glad he stuck being a surgeon...:-) Can't believe how good the incision looks in only a little over 2 weeks. So very grateful to both doctors and their staff for their support, goodwill and commitment to healing...they truly are a blessing. They have renewed my faith in doctors and put me on the road to healing. I am excited to see what the next few months will bring...will never forget their help and will always be so very grateful.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2713817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2015

Love what this miracle worker did for me. So great full for his love and devotion to cure hyperparathyroidism! I feel so blessed to have Dr. Normal cure me. Will love always and be eternally great full that I have my life back! Thank you, Lisa

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2703751].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

Simply the best. Albert Einstein - physicist, Steve Jobs - inventor, James Norman - parathyroid surgeon. In my opinion, Dr. Norman deserves a Nobel Prize. He saved lives of so many people. My surgery was in 2005. I will remain grateful forever.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2700091].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

I live in Nebraska, couldn't find anyone that knew what I was dealing with at home. Found a couple doctors that were wanting to "wait and see" or do exploratory surgery. Found the Parathyroid Center and Dr. Norman/Dr. Boone and knew this is where I needed to go. I recommend these Doctors and the Parathyroid Center to anyone who is suffering from symptoms of Hyperparathyroidism.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2654404].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

I'm only 54 but I showed up at Dr. Norman's door (from a small town in south-central NM) with such severe osteoporosis that I could barely walk. One month later I'm walking several miles a day and building NEW bone. A previously long list of disturbing symptoms is gone and I've got energy to spare. Thank you, Dr. Norman!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2647330].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

Going to the Norman Parathyroid Center was the most incredible experience! I have been dead-tired for the past six years and had known that I had hyperparathyroidism for about 2 years but my endocrinologist cautioned me about surgery saying that it was risky. After reading the Norman Parathyroid website over and over again, I was sure that I needed to have this surgery. "I can't go to Tampa" was my first thought. I live in Pittsburgh, PA certainly they do the same procedure here. I researched and I met with a surgeon and I heard all the things that the website warned me about. I went back to the website again and this time I read the testimonials written by the doctors who go to Tampa to have their tumors removed. I knew for sure then that I had to go to Tampa. The entire process was easy and quick. Every staff member was friendly. Dr. Norman and Dr. Politz were both wonderful. They made me feel important and cared for. The procedure took 13 minutes and I felt great immediately. I was at the beach by 11am and went to dinner and karaoke that evening. I did not even need a nap despite being at the hospital at 5 am. I would do this again in a heartbeat but I won't need to. Bottom line : Don't wait any longer! Go to The Norman Parathyroid Center! It's such an amazing place!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2623991].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

I had my surgery in Oct of 2011. Never imagined the whole process would got as smoothly and stress free as it did. If only other all Doctors offices and clinic would follow suit, how wonderful that would be. Don't wait six years like I did to change your life!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2621459].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2014

For ten years I had a large Parathyroid tumor that was undiagnosed by physicians from the finest medical institutions in Southern California and in recent years, New Mexico. I had classic symptoms, calcium levels 10 + , chronic fatigue, severe osteoporosis, general malaise , bone and body aches and pain. A new endocrinologist made the diagnosis in June with simple blood panels and then a scan and referred me to a noted ENT surgeon who had a fully booked schedule until October. When I consulted with this surgeon she advised me that the surgery would take 4-6 hours and I would likely have an 8 inch incision across my neck and a risk of vocal chord injury. I shuddered at the thought of this procedure and immediately called the Mayo Clinic for a consultation. T hat same evening I had a premonition to go on the internet and research Hyper parathyroid Disease and BINGO! The Norman Parathyroid Clinic and Dr Norman appeared most prominently. I read the website section by section, patient reviews and what sealed the deal for me? I read numerous reviews by physicians from the nations finest medical institutions who had their own Parathyroid tumors surgically removed by Dr. Norman! My research was complete! Dr. Norman is the Doctor's Doctor! Within a week I obtained and submitted my own pertinent medical records to the Norman Parathyroid Clinic; a week later I had a phone consultation,( on a Saturday) with Dr Lopez and a week later I was scheduled for surgery with Dr Norman and Dr. Politz. I had a few options of dates and then I booked my flight to Tampa and hotel reservation at the Marriott Courtyard, recommended to patients ( it was the perfect stay in a comfortable boutique hotel only a short distance to Tampa General Hospital !) The staff at the hotel greet Dr. Norman's patients every day and I had a chance to meet other patients in the lobby and 3 weeks later we are keeping in contact via email from London to Boston to New Mexico and beyond! I arrived in Tampa a few days before surgery to settle in for a few days of relaxation in the Florida sunshine.... the morning of surgery I was scheduled to be there at 5:15am and being on mountain time I stayed awake all night... Arriving at Tampa General Hospital and up to the 6th Floor..the elevator opened and there was a flurry of activity, warm welcomes and a chance to meet other patients in the waiting lounge...it was like we were embarking on a cruise meeting new people... everyone talking and sharing and learning where we had travelled from to Tampa! All similar stories..the common denominator...taking the personal initiative to find the best surgeon and care... I cannot sing enough praise for Dr. Norman and Dr, Politz who in 14 minutes skillfully removed a large parathyroid tumor that went undiagnosed for 10 years! I had a one inch incision and now nearly 3 weeks later, it's barely visible! The day of surgery, I napped for a few hours and went out to dinner in historic Ybor City to a 100 year old Michelin starred Cuban restaurant , tableside salad "1905" and topped off dinner with a candle lit on my dessert flan to celebrate my renewed life!! I felt sensational! Dr. Norman called me that night to check on me and I thanked him for giving me my life back! The following day I visited the Dali Museum in St Pete and bought a Dali design silk scarf to wrap gently around my neck and ventured off to Pass a Grille Beach on the Gulf of Mexico where I walked on sand that was like confectionery sugar and walked into the crystal clear blue water of the gulf , wading up to my knees and picked up seashells.... I had calls from family and friends "You did what"?? "You went where"?? Even I was amazed, I thought I would be in bed at the hotel! I wanted to "live" I wanted to squeeze the lemons and make lemonade! Look no further in your search, Dr. Norman and Dr. Politz and their staff are THE BEST!! They are my SUPER HEROES!!

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2619793].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

I took my mother to FL to have Dr. Norman remove her tumor with mini surgery then found myself with the same hyperparathyroidism 7 years later. So, I took myself to Dr. Norman 2 weeks ago and I'm CURED! THANK YOU!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2612815].votes_count ]]