Rate Dr. Euger Lin

Dr. Euger Lin's Ratings

Highly professional, with a good sense of humor. Two extractions with no pain at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][295886].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2012

very patient, friendly and knowledgeable. definitely recommend him to others who need an oral surgeon!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][295885].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

Absolutely the best. Professional and excellent in his craft. I would recommend him to my whole family without hesitation. His professional advice is based on what is best for his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][295884].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2011

Dr. Lin is knowledgeable, personable, and talented at his craft. His friendly and also personable staff made my greatest fear into a pleasurable experience. I would recommend him to family and friends, and thank him for making me feel better!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][295883].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2010

Very knowledgeable, professional and has excellent interpersonal skills. I would definitely recommend him for anyone requiring oral surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][295882].votes_count ]]