Rate Dr. Barry T. Hackshaw

Dr. Barry T. Hackshaw's Ratings

The finest of professionalism and knowledge. While hospitalized, I witnessed Dr. Hackshaw care for my roommate's concerns (who was not his patient) and alert the staff as to the patient's urgent need. Tho my medicare and secondary insurance have paid for my care, I am inclined to contribute to this organization. It is a model for other care-givers and their offices that would be hard to match.

Submitted April 11, 2014 | flag

Dr. Hackshaw is an excellent physician and a kind and caring gentleman. The combination is very hard to find nowadays.

Submitted March 4, 2014 | flag

Dr Hackshaw is FANTASTIC. He took care of my father today and did a excellent care of him. He expertly did an angiogram and stented the artery. He made our family comfortable and was very informative and kind. I will recommend all my own patients go to him if they are in Palm Springs... I am a doctor and highly recommend Dr. Hackshaw.

Submitted Feb. 4, 2009 | flag