Rate Dr. Mathew M. Avram

Dr. Mathew M. Avram's Ratings

From personal experience, don't use this practice!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2584108].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

Excellent care from nurses to physician
Took care of my issue with one treatment

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2554442].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2014

I was misled by this practice and now have scars from a procedure I had done there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2536363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2014

I had Dr. Avram remove a tiny spider vein from my face using the laser. I now have scars and one of the scars left a raised bump in the center of my face. The office doesn't care. I would never again use this practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2536349].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2014

I agree with others on here. He is a nice guy. Made me feel normal when I told him I have a picking issue. He recommended that I don't need any cosmetic procedures, which makes sense for my situation. He also said acne just happens, But picking will make it much worse. Washing your face is good, but don't over do it. He also said imagine what your skin would look like if you had your hands tied and didn't touch it for a year... It would look so much better. That made perfect sense. I know it all sounds "DUH" but sometimes you just need to hear some words from someone caring and intelligent to digest it all. The Internet is too varyingly oppinionated and not at all a help for people who suffer. Ask someone YOU trust what MD they see, and you'll get some answers. But don't believe most reviews like this because some sound very scripted, and most people only write about their bad experiences. But anyway, he's a good Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2153469].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2011

Dr. Avram is an empathetic and compassionate physician. He inspires trust and confidence through his patient interactions. His skill and qualifications as a leading dermatologist in the field of laser skin treatment is well documented, but his calm demeanor,patient contact and follow-up go above and beyond any anticipated doctor/patient service expectations. Exceptional!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2153468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Dr. Avram is highly professional. He is very honest, extremely knowledgeable. He does not recommend procedures unless it would really benefit you. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2153467].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2010

He is the best. Very smart and caring. I highly recomend him. I wish all doctors were like him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2153466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2008

He was honest and knowledgeable. I liked the whole Laser office at MGH.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2153465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2006

He's very smart. Doctor Avram is very easy to trust. He's really great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2153464].votes_count ]]