Rate Dr. David Snodgrass

Dr. David Snodgrass's Ratings

We took my daughter in to have two of her baby teeth looked at. In the end,, "Snod" recommended that almost all of her teeth needed to be capped. Yes I know, but only hindsight says that we should have gotten a second opinion. He was very persuasive and we trusted him.. Not a smart move n our part. Her new dentist was shocked and mentioned that this amount of work was unnecessary. I feel horrible that I allowed this to happen. I can't caution you enough about this dentist...

Submitted Jan. 2, 2011 | flag

I took my autistic son in to have to tooth looked at. In less than 2 min. he looks at my son and tells me 3 teeth need to be pulled and pulls them out without giving my son anything for the pain. It scared my son to death he cried and said he repeatedly asked them to wait and get his mom. I had been going there for several years but will never go back. They seem more interested in insurance coverage than helping the child.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2010 | flag

I am very impressed with services of Snodgrass-King Pediatric Dental Associates. My children, husband, and I are all patients of the practice. I would recommend these group of dentists to anyone! They have a very friendly and outgoing office staff. I later learned, they have licensed hygienists who attended accredited universities, where as other dental offices only have coronal polishers. We have been going here for a while, and they continue to impress me!!!

Submitted Dec. 29, 2009 | flag

My special needs daughter was seen in the Hermitage office. The dr. and staff were uneasy around her and continued to tell me she only needed cleanings and sealants. Even I knew there were problems and went to someone else. It has taken many visits and procedures to correct what this office neglected. He was basically offensive in his handling and understanding of our situation. I DO NOT RECOMMEND.

Submitted April 7, 2009 | flag

Very rude. Is mean and talks down to the kids. He tries to use scare tactics to get the parents to give them braces, and isn't nice to the kids at all. His partner, Dr.King, is a much better choice.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2009 | flag

This doctor has a poor bedside mannerism and acts like your important until he makes a serious mistake and then he avoids you like the plague.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2008 | flag

great office. so kid friendly! very helpful, they know thier stuff!

Submitted July 6, 2007 | flag