Rate Dr. Mark M. Williams

Dr. Mark M. Williams's Ratings

I am 8 weeks post op from tennis elbow surgery with tendon tear. My elbow has recovered great. I don't experience any pain in it and I have full range of motion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][296315].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2013

Dr Williams was nice enough. My complaint is with his staff. I prepaid $199 for shoulder surgery that I decided not to go through with. It's been months and I still have not gotten a refund. Every time I call, they say they have to wait for the Accountant to release the money. I can't believe an office like that does not have $199 to send me, especially since it's been so long. I've requested in writing via email and by phone. I'm tempted to just go sit in the office until they hand me cash. Dr Williams, do you know this is going on?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][296314].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2013

Dr. Williams did a complete reconstruction on my knee 10 years ago. I snapped my ACL in a skiing accident in addition to cartridge issues. I recovered very quickly and 10 years later and cannot tell any difference in my knees - actually the knee he worked on is more stable than the other. I highly recommend Dr. Williams.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][296313].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2013

Dr. Mark Williams performed my knee surgery when I snapped my ASL and messed up the cartiledge in my knee in a skiing accident - my knee is as good an new - actually more stable than the knee that did not have surgery! This doctor knows his stuff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][296312].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2013

I took an elderly lady who couldn't communicate to Dr Williams for a broken femur. Dr Williams walked into the room, reached down and picked up her leg by the foot and raised it about 2 feet. The lady screamed in agony and Dr Williams response was "yes, it's broken" and left the room. I certainly would NEVER go back to him or take any of my clients to him. He had a total disregard for her pain, he didn't apologize to her for causing her such pain and was completely indifferent to her suffering.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][296316].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 13, 2013

Dr. Williams is professional and takes the time to explain treatment options that allows a patient to make an informed decision.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][296311].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2012

DR. WILLIAMS IS A VERY CARING PERSON AND EXCELLENT IN HIS PROFESSION. I WENT TO HIM IN SEVERE PAIN AND NOW I'M GOOD AS NEW AND PAIN FREE. HIS WIFE IS AN ASSET TO HIM ALSO IN THEIR KNOWLEDGE IN THE MEDICAL FIELD. I AM VERY THANKFUL FOR DR. WILLIAMS BECAUSE HE HELPED ME, NOT JUST AN IN & OUT BODY, BUT HE TREATED ME LIKE A REAL PERSON WHO NEEDED HELP. HE WAS THERE TO ANSWER THE CALL. THANK YOU MR. & MRS MARK WILLIAMS........SUSIE MANUEL

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][296310].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

I saw Dr. Williams for a frozen shoulder,after doing months of PT the condition was not improving. He went in through 3 small incicions,scraping out the scar tissue and part of the bone. I am at 5mth post op and have full range and little to no pain. He is very informative,polite and personable.I am very pleased with him and his office staff that I will use him in the future if the need should arise.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][296309].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2012

DR. Williams repaired my rotator cuff. He was very informative about the procedure and I experienced a quick recovery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][296308].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2012

Dr. Mark Williams was a fantastic doctor. I am 24 and used his services to repair my knee following a motorcycle accident. he made my surgery a breeze, and his assistant who helped him with my surgery and removed my stitches following the surgery, was very helpful and in my opinion better than the nurses at the hospital. I would recommend Dr. Mark Williams to anyone who wants a doctor who actually cares about his patients, and how their life is following surgery. Brett Pierce

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][296307].votes_count ]]