Rate Dr. Kevin S. Glenn

Dr. Kevin S. Glenn's Ratings

Dr. Glenn is awesome! I had multiple issues. I had pulled my back out worse than I ever had. I could not even move a toe without severe pain. I went to one doctor but he was so afraid of hurting me, he did a minor adjustment and I left still in a lot of pain only to expect to drive another 45 minutes the next day to do this again. Dr. Glenn took charge, made some quick adjustments and 1/2 of the pain was gone! Hallelujiah! I continued to come and he told me exercises to do at home to help. He also helped with an enormous bruise I had from a fall! His bedside manner is excellent, bordering on hilarious! I felt completely at ease and looked forward to each of my appts! GO HERE!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][296410].votes_count ]]