Rate Dr. Lawrence G. Kass

Dr. Lawrence G. Kass's Ratings

About 6 months ago, I got a facelift done with Dr. Kass. The doctor and his staff were outstanding in every aspect. His staff, Kate and Mary, were so kind and courteous and gave me individualized service that goes above and beyond anywhere I have experienced before. As would be expected, I had many questions going into the surgery and Dr Kass and his staff answered every one with the knowledge and professionalism that was very comforting. The day of the surgery, Dr. Kass walked me through the procedure and it went without a hitch. I feel younger and more confident thanks to Dr. Kass. After my surgery, Kate, Mary, and Dr. Kass would check up on me before and after my post op appointments. I would definitely recommend Dr. Kass to anyone who needs cosmetic surgery done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2741774].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

I'm 30 years old, and elected to have 4 lid blepharoplasty performed. Since I turned 25, I feel that my eyelids started drooping, and that I appeared to have bags and dark circles under my eyes. After much research, I decided to see Dr. Kass. He was so sweet and pleasant! I hardly had to wait for my consult, and the paperwork was a breeze. Dr. Kass answered all of my questions and concerns. He made me feel at east right from the start. His office staff, Mary, Lena, and Kate, are all sweethearts! They all make you feel right at home. The procedure was painless, and I felt comfortable the whole time. I'm 2 months post op and I look great! No more sad, tired eyes! I feel and look refreshed and just like I did when I was 25! Anyone looking for the best and top of line, please see Dr. Kass! You won't regret it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2741170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

loved the doc! he did an amazing job on my chemical peel!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2738278].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

Dr Kass is very professional, kind and caring man, kind gentle touch. I Highly recommend him to all. I had a chemical peel and in two days all the wrinkles were completely gone, Only had to have One procedure, It was pain free as Dr. Kass promised and I don't know why I waited so long to have this done I now look 20 years younger.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2738277].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

The best facial plastic surgeon in the Tampa Bay Area and in consulted with 5 others before selecting Dr. Kass

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2673602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

Dr. Lawrence G. Kass is a excelent cosmetic surgeon, skin and age expertise. He is very friendly, caring and very punctual.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2654023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

Dr Kass did a great job and his office staff were very nice and helpful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542087].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

Dr Kass is a miracle worker at restoring the look of youth. He and his staff are compassionate and competent at what they do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2476463].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

People beware!!! These ratings are excellent because Dr Kass's office gives monetary rewards by reducing injection fees for good ratings. I had a mid face lift done and was told at my consult that there will be a small incision in front of and behind the ear. The scar is thick and horrible, behind one ear there are so many stitches it looks like a burn with train tracks. I will never wear a short hair cut again. I had a lip injection which came out terrible. There are no refunds!!! Beware, beware, beware!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2294184].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2014

Great results, he is a master with injectables especially juverderm and botox. I would recommend him to anyone who wants to look younger

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][296443].votes_count ]]