Rate Dr. Lawrence G. Kass

Dr. Lawrence G. Kass's Ratings

Dr. Lawrence G. Kass is a excelent cosmetic surgeon, skin and age expertise. He is very friendly, caring and very punctual.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2654023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

Dr Kass did a great job and his office staff were very nice and helpful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542087].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

Dr Kass is a miracle worker at restoring the look of youth. He and his staff are compassionate and competent at what they do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2476463].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

People beware!!! These ratings are excellent because Dr Kass's office gives monetary rewards by reducing injection fees for good ratings. I had a mid face lift done and was told at my consult that there will be a small incision in front of and behind the ear. The scar is thick and horrible, behind one ear there are so many stitches it looks like a burn with train tracks. I will never wear a short hair cut again. I had a lip injection which came out terrible. There are no refunds!!! Beware, beware, beware!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2294184].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2014

Great results, he is a master with injectables especially juverderm and botox. I would recommend him to anyone who wants to look younger

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][296443].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

DR Kass is a very patient understanding physican, spends time to make sure any procedure you are having is explained thoroughly. His staff is friendly and efficient, I had a wonderful experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][296442].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2013

Surgery on eyelids for both visual improvement and aesthetics. Success for both. Dr. Kass and staff were helpful. Dr. Kass used a top notch surgery center. He called me personnaly after surgery to check on me. Gave me very real expectations. Looking better each day.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][296441].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2013

From the first visit to the surgery and staff everyone was very professional. Follow up calls to check on me from the office and surgery center was helpful and again, everyone I encountered were polite and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][296440].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2013

Doctor Kass truely knows the true meaning of PERFECTION he's an artist, a perfectionist when it comes to face. I have had my lips injected with Silikon 1000 by him, my lips now look so sexy, full, luscious, and most importantly NATURAL looking. I can not wait to return back to him soon for more and for my under eyes (hollow). He is the ONLY doctor I will let touch my face. He is very Honest, he will tell you when to stop & exactly what he thinks you need, etc... unlike, other plastic surgeon's they will do so much to you, make you look overdone, lie to you only to get more money out of you. But, not Doctor Kass he Cares, he's so polite,he makes you feel very comfortable and takes his time to answer any questions you may have. His prices are very reasonable He has so much knowledge and experience in this field and he does it BEST. I recommend Dr. Kass to anyone %100.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][296439].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Dr Kass is the BEST of the best! He is very thorough and patient when listening to and answering your questions. His friendly and kind staff are real sweethearts and make you feel at home. Dr Kass removed skin tags from my neck with no discomfort. I had no scaring after I healed as well! I wouldn't just trust anyone with my face or neck & I am so glad that I chose Dr Kass!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][296438].votes_count ]]