Rate Dr. Donald R. Abrahm

Dr. Donald R. Abrahm's Ratings

I HAVE ACID REFLUX, I FELT LIKE SOMETHING WAS STUCK IN MY THROAT WHILE EATTING, I WAITED UNTIL THE NEXT DAY AND STILL COULD NOT EVEN DRINK WATER, I CALLED HIS OFFICE AT 10AM AND THEY FIT ME IN, THEY SCOPED MY ESOPHAGUS AND I WAS DONE BY 1PM. I AM NOW UNDER HIS CARE FOR MY PROBLEM. I'M A FIREFIGHTER/PARAMEDIC AND HAVE CONTACT WITH MANY DR.S, DR. ABRAHM IS OUTSTANDING

Submitted June 13, 2014 | flag

Dr. Abrahm was running behind due to a couple difficult cases before mine and he was very apologetic. The man is thorough and I can see why this is the GI-doc that other MD's go to for GI issues.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2013 | flag

Very bright, thorough physician who stuck with me as I convinced him I wanted to try every medical intervention available in an effort to avoid surgery. He was very understanding. Eventually, I did listen to his recommendation regarding surgery because I was ready to hear what he had to say. I have no regrets in taking my time with this decision. I highly recommend him!

Submitted Aug. 1, 2009 | flag