Rate Dr. Manaf Saker

Dr. Manaf Saker's Ratings

Dr Saker took care of all three of my children and Husbsnd. It's time to give him a review. He repeatedly produced outstanding results. professional, knowledgable, compassionate, solid comand of his feild of specialty. My Husbsnd had a minor post surgery complication but Dr Saker showed 100% commitment and simply resolved it.
I did recommend him to many of my freinds and members of our community who came back to thank me for the referral.
He is simply excellent.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2721871].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

My daughter had 4 boney impacted wisdom teeth removed. When Dr. Saker was finished, he said that there were no complications at all but 2 days later she developed 2 dry sockets on the bottom. This is very painful. I know that the dry sockets do not appear until a couple of days later but found out later that one of the medications she was on could have caused this but was not told of this. She had a weeks worth of severe pain and has had to syringe the open holes in her mouth several times a day and still is not able to eat a lot of things. He also did not tell us that she had dry sockets until we asked him if that was what she had after doing research. We had to go in every 2 days to pack the sockets with disgusting tasting and smelling medicine. I just feel we should have been more informed of the meds she was on and the fact that it seems that the lower teeth were a difficult removal. I am not so sure that I would recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2700715].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

Excellenc has a new definition. Amazing skills, great staff, solid knowledge. We will recommend them to all of our family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2618902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

I will recommend this Oral Surgeon over and over again, I'm in the business and heard fabulous feedback.....now I've been his patient and understand why people rave over him professional manner, caring ways and skillful surgery. He was able to place one implant where other surgeons placed two, the implant placement and recovery for me, was virtually painless. I'm very thankful for his skill - not to mention his TOP NOTCH staff. Janet, RDH

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2583750].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2511558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2014

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2502681].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

I was very nervous to get my two bottom wisdom teeth extracted. Dr. Saker was understanding and comforting. He took both bottom wisdom teeth out in less than two minutes. I would recommend this surgeon to my friends and family. I wish every surgeon was like Dr. Saker, I have had some horrible experiences with oral surgeons. If you are considering Dr. Saker vs other surgeons, I could tell you he is probably one of the best if not the best oral surgeon. Hope this was helpful.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2294233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Dr. Saker is absolutely fantastic! I am usually so nervous before I have to go get work done on my teeth, but he made me feel at ease. He was very friendly and professional, in addition to addressing all of my concerns. I had to get some wisdom teeth extractions, and he made it so easy. I could not trust anyone more and would effortlessly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][296483].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2013

I called the office as a new patient with a painful tooth that had broken. The staff was very friendly on the phone and got me into the schedule that morning. I found everyone there to be very kind and helpful which put me at ease. Dr. Saker was so caring in his approach. I was very nervous and he calmed me right down. I will recommend this office and Dr. Saker to anyone I meet.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][296482].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2013

Being recommended and not knowing what to expect I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Sayker and his kind and helpful staff. A recent unfortunate emergency lead Dr. Sayker to attend me on his half day although I was running late he agreed to wait for me. To my surprise having seen him in the parking-lot He ran inside to attend me. I was taken back to his kindness. Not only was I late but I was in pain no questions ask just started to attend me in his professional manner. Im not only please but truly words cant express the gratitude for his humanity to him and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][296481].votes_count ]]