You may also like

Rate Dr. Manaf Saker

Dr. Manaf Saker's Ratings

If you need to have any oral surgery work done, Dr Saker is the man to go to!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2763166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

I went to Dr. Saker to have my wisdom teeth removed and was very impressed by him and the entire staff. Everyone was friendly and efficient. Dr. Saker also took the time to explain all the options for the procedure and to listen to my concerns. I was very nervous at first but after the consultation I felt very reassured. The surgery went very smoothly and I was so worried over nothing. Thank you so much Dr. Saker!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2763101].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Had a great experience at Dr. Saker's. He is the best in the area. Would recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2763080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I have great respect and regard for Dr. Saker and his team.
I am a medical professional, I have never been to an office so efficient and on top of things. The surgeons, the surgical staff, the business office and the reception.
I felt well cared for from the moment I called to make an appointment to the moment I was discharged.
Dr. Saker was compassionate and knowledgeable and genuine. His skill level is unparalleled. I have a rather complex medical history that lead two other surgeons to deny me as a patient. He spent an extensive amount of time with me explaining and planning my surgical treatment. I barely had any pain afterwards. That was truly remarkable considering my condition.
Dr. Saker was recommended to me by my internist, my dentist and my neighbor who had surgery by him. I figured he has to know what he is doing, and he does.
Dr. Saker’s business staff then worked tirelessly to maximize on my insurance benefits from both Medical and dental plans.
I strongly recommend them without any reservations.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2763026].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I do not have too many positive things to say about Dr. Saker.

I had four fully bonny impacted wisdom teeth removed in the beginning of Jan. 2015. Dry Sockets are supposed to heal within a maximum of 6 weeks. Well, here it is 9 weeks later and I still have two holes in my mouth that I have to syringe food out of on a daily basis.

A few days after surgery I developed two Dry Sockets. At first, Dr. Saker seemed to be very supportive. However, after a while he seemed to be frustrated with my case. After doing some research on my own on the risk factors for Dry Sockets, I realized that Dr. Saker made a mistake, therefore causing this unbearably painful surgical complication. Certain medications can cause/ put a patient at a higher risk for developing a Dry Socket. I was on a birth control pill at the time to control an excessive bleeding issue that I have during menstruation. Dr. Saker NEVER told me that this medication would put me at high risk for this painful complication, that only occurs in 2-3% of patients following teeth extractions I might add. I asked Dr. Saker if any of my medications would cause bleeding issues or other complications with surgery, and he said no. I trusted him and suffered/ am still suffering the consequences! I would have gone off the medication had I known that it would do this.

As a result of his mistake, I could not eat well for a month and 1/2, therefore worsening a chronic gastrointestinal illness that was pre-existing prior to surgery.

What, Dr. Saker being a male physician didn't want to have an awkward conversation with a female patient regarding a "ladies medication"?

Dr. saker acts like he knows everything, but needs to remember that patients are smart enough to be informed/ involved with his or her own care. He may seem supportive, but he is just covering his butt so no one sues him!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2748239].votes_count ]]

Submitted March 14, 2015

Dr Saker took care of all three of my children and Husbsnd. It's time to give him a review. He repeatedly produced outstanding results. professional, knowledgable, compassionate, solid comand of his feild of specialty. My Husbsnd had a minor post surgery complication but Dr Saker showed 100% commitment and simply resolved it.
I did recommend him to many of my freinds and members of our community who came back to thank me for the referral.
He is simply excellent.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2721871].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

My daughter had 4 boney impacted wisdom teeth removed. When Dr. Saker was finished, he said that there were no complications at all but 2 days later she developed 2 dry sockets on the bottom. This is very painful. I know that the dry sockets do not appear until a couple of days later but found out later that one of the medications she was on could have caused this but was not told of this. She had a weeks worth of severe pain and has had to syringe the open holes in her mouth several times a day and still is not able to eat a lot of things. He also did not tell us that she had dry sockets until we asked him if that was what she had after doing research. We had to go in every 2 days to pack the sockets with disgusting tasting and smelling medicine. I just feel we should have been more informed of the meds she was on and the fact that it seems that the lower teeth were a difficult removal. I am not so sure that I would recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2700715].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

Excellenc has a new definition. Amazing skills, great staff, solid knowledge. We will recommend them to all of our family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2618902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

I will recommend this Oral Surgeon over and over again, I'm in the business and heard fabulous feedback.....now I've been his patient and understand why people rave over him professional manner, caring ways and skillful surgery. He was able to place one implant where other surgeons placed two, the implant placement and recovery for me, was virtually painless. I'm very thankful for his skill - not to mention his TOP NOTCH staff. Janet, RDH

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2583750].votes_count ]]