Rate Dr. Sunil S. Dhawan

Dr. Sunil S. Dhawan's Ratings

There are so many good things about this doctor. He treated me for chronic acne, blemishes, rash etc. I have known him for three years. Dr. Dhawan treats the patient as whole, the root-cause of problems, and not just symptoms. He listens carefully and if some medication doesn't suit you he will promptly change it. The only slightly negative side is the wait...but it is worth it when you finally get to see him. He spends enough time with all his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2013731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2008

Am currently seeing Dr for cosmetic procedures.Dr Dhawan is knowlegeable & experienced in treating acne scars; very helpful and patient. Staff is professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2013730].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2008

I really like Dr. Dhawan. He is very knowledgeable, thorough, and friendly. I've been seeing him for over five years, and often recommend him to friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2013729].votes_count ]]