Dr. JAYANTHI SUPPIAH

Grad. Year: 1999

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 13/06/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 3.4 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. JAYANTHI SUPPIAH has a fair overall rating on RateMDs.com. neutral

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Endocrinologist-related: Cushing's syndrome, hyperthyroidism, hypogonadism, metabolic bone disease, diabetes mellitus, pituitary dysfunction, neuroendocrinology, diabetes, pancreas, pituitary gland, ovaries, testes, thyroid, adrenal glands
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2754170
05/08/13 5 5 5 5 Office staff very helpful on the phone, Dr Suppiah excellent,caring doctor. She spends time explaining my issues. I recommended her.
RID: 2669135

03/06/13 1 1 1 1 HORRIBLE! Office staff apparently doesn't like to be questioned why it takes weeks and weeks to hear my test results. After dodging the direct question numerous times and attempting to blame others in the office, THEY HUNG UP ON ME. I called back and demanded to speak to the doctor directly and was told that I was rude and that Dr Suppiah would return my call. Over a week later I called back and was told that I was rude. MELISSA THE RECEPTIONIST HUNG UP AGAIN! ONLY AFTER I told them that I would be happy to come to loudly pick them up in person was I informed that they would call the police. ONLY THEN did the lowly receptionist announce that they had already sent them to my primary care doctor. The doctor visit was somewhat brief, late, and rather perfunctory.
RID: 2527008

10/01/13 2 1 1 1 Office is never open, you never get any answers, you wait over an hour to be seen for a 10 minute appointment (which they are unprepared for), then you get a $400.00 bill for a wrong diagnoses. Horrible. Steer clear.
Respond

22/05/12 SYSTEM: City changed from "PHOENIX" to "Glendale", Practice changed from "WEST VALLEY ENDOCRINOLOGY" to "Dr. Jayanthi Suppiah"
RID: 1669885
27/12/11 5 5 5 5 Caring doctor! Great bedside manner. She has been my Endocrinologist for the past 6yrs.
Insurance: Banner Health
RID: 1537007
14/09/11 4 5 5 5 Excellent, caring, doctor. Spends time explaining and thorough in approach. Have recommended her to my family and friends.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield