Rate Dr. JAYANTHI SUPPIAH

Dr. JAYANTHI SUPPIAH's Ratings

Office staff very helpful on the phone, Dr Suppiah excellent,caring doctor. She spends time explaining my issues. I recommended her.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2013 | flag

HORRIBLE! Office staff apparently doesn't like to be questioned why it takes weeks and weeks to hear my test results. After dodging the direct question numerous times and attempting to blame others in the office, THEY HUNG UP ON ME. I called back and demanded to speak to the doctor directly and was told that I was rude and that Dr Suppiah would return my call. Over a week later I called back and was told that I was rude. MELISSA THE RECEPTIONIST HUNG UP AGAIN! ONLY AFTER I told them that I would be happy to come to loudly pick them up in person was I informed that they would call the police. ONLY THEN did the lowly receptionist announce that they had already sent them to my primary care doctor. The doctor visit was somewhat brief, late, and rather perfunctory.

Submitted June 3, 2013 | flag

Office is never open, you never get any answers, you wait over an hour to be seen for a 10 minute appointment (which they are unprepared for), then you get a $400.00 bill for a wrong diagnoses. Horrible. Steer clear.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2013 | flag

Caring doctor! Great bedside manner. She has been my Endocrinologist for the past 6yrs.

Submitted Dec. 27, 2011 | flag

Excellent, caring, doctor. Spends time explaining and thorough in approach. Have recommended her to my family and friends.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2011 | flag