Rate Dr. Cynthia A. Gray

Dr. Cynthia A. Gray's Ratings

Dr. Gray delivered my baby in 2002 I am so sad she is no longer in Pittsburgh. I love Dr. Gray

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][736679].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2013

I read the other review from someone who knows someone who saw Dr Gray. If true, it is very unfortunate. However, a review twice removed makes me question the validity. My experience with this doctor was in my opinion, a miracle. I had seen other doctors for multiple "spontaneous abortions" ...at least 8...and none of the doctors did anything...nada. Dr. Gray treated me with respect and understanding and prescribed progesterone suppositories. That was it! I had a tumultuous but successful pregnancy, throughout which Dr. Gray was wonderful. She delivered my perfect 9'15 oz baby boy. He was perfect in every way. When I tell people about my child, I often say that Dr. Gray was more pivotal to his creation than his father. She was knowledgable and always supportive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][736678].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

Please avoid this physician at on costs. Two of her patients that I know and care about dearly has catastrophic encounters. The first her son was delivered by forceps and his skull was crushed. Fortunately after surgery he leads a normal life but it was a long road. My beloved family member has post- menopausal bleeding for two years with abdominal fullness and nausea. I told her you need an complete work-up including biopsy. Dr. Gray said no its fibroids. Consequently with in 6 months my family member hemorrhage vaginally and was diagnosed with metastatic endometrial cancer and lived 6 months. Our family was devastated. Dr. Ayers was aware that our family member was admitted and never returned our calls. She should no longer be practicing medicine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][736677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Screwed up my baby's delivery and I had to undergo corrective surgery to repair.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][736676].votes_count ]]