Rate Dr. Peter P. Grandaw

Dr. Peter P. Grandaw's Ratings

Love, love, love Dr Grandaw. Almost don't want to give the best ratings, so I don't have to share so much. He is great with handling the kids, and supportive for parents. His office staff is the BEST! Yes, sometimes, he's running a bit behind and occasionally I feel I didn't get my fair share of his time, but I don't feel this detracts from the service he provides. It happens to all doctors sometimes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][736704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

The doc advocates the use of marijuana by babies, he told me "marijuana makes music sound better" when I brought my three month old son to him after finding out his mom is smoking pot and nursing. Then he wrote a note for her in court defending her use. Whatta joke, nothing against pot, but something against stoned babies and doctors who won't advocate for harm reduction.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][736703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

Grandaw and his staff are awesome. Look no further

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][736702].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2010

Dr. Grandaw is a wonderful physician. Always caring and extremely fun for my sons to visit. The staff, namely Jessica is a pleasure to talk to and always cheerful when you walk through the door. Visiting the doctor is something my kids look forward to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][736701].votes_count ]]