Rate Dr. Peter P. Grandaw

Dr. Peter P. Grandaw's Ratings

Great doctor who cares and listens to what you have to say. been taking my kids to him for 13 years and never had a bad experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2681841].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

Love, love, love Dr Grandaw. Almost don't want to give the best ratings, so I don't have to share so much. He is great with handling the kids, and supportive for parents. His office staff is the BEST! Yes, sometimes, he's running a bit behind and occasionally I feel I didn't get my fair share of his time, but I don't feel this detracts from the service he provides. It happens to all doctors sometimes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][736704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

The doc advocates the use of marijuana by babies, he told me "marijuana makes music sound better" when I brought my three month old son to him after finding out his mom is smoking pot and nursing. Then he wrote a note for her in court defending her use. Whatta joke, nothing against pot, but something against stoned babies and doctors who won't advocate for harm reduction.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][736703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

Grandaw and his staff are awesome. Look no further

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][736702].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2010

Dr. Grandaw is a wonderful physician. Always caring and extremely fun for my sons to visit. The staff, namely Jessica is a pleasure to talk to and always cheerful when you walk through the door. Visiting the doctor is something my kids look forward to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][736701].votes_count ]]