Dr. Mita R. Gordo

Grad. Year: 1985

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 2.2 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Mita R. Gordo has a poor overall rating on RateMDs.com. frown

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5413950

22/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.5  Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Mita" to "Mita R."
RID: 2604925
01/04/13 4 3 1 2 Does not appear to listen at all. I was sent by a specialist to see her and what she was telling me during the consultation appointment was totally the opposite of what the specialist told me. She tells you her opinion and when you try to explain that you have a differing opinion about your situation, she would totally dismiss your idea and would continue to dominate the conversation. Not a good doctor to see. I highly recommend for others to just go and see someone else.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 855247
07/04/09 4 2 1 2 I agree with the other comments. She seems to like to prescribe pills and not address the main issues. She doesn't listen to complaints and passes them off as unimportant, I felt rushed every time I was there. I have a condition that needs to be monitored closely and she doesn't so I left and feel much better. She also hung up on me when I was expressing my concerns with her treatment...very unprofessional!
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 686584
18/09/08 4 1 3 2 This doctor is not very effective. Everytime I go into speak with her, she is in and out in about two minutes. She tends to just prescribe medicine instead of getting to the bottom of things. I've spoken with her several times about headaches, and all she does is tell me to try heating pads and different prescriptions. I've asked her to delve further into this issue, but she will not send me to get an MRI or anything else. I also know someone that is in their 60's that used to see her. She was complaining of a sore throat for several months. It turns out that it is throat cancer, but Gordo would not send her to an ear/nose/throat specialist. Personally, I would not use this doctor. Not to mention that the billing department can never get the information straight and they give you the runaround.
Insurance: Aetna