Rate Dr. Lisa L. Porter

Dr. Lisa L. Porter's Ratings

Dr. Porter was able to help me find contacts that I could wear comfortably, she let me try various brands until we found one that I could wear comfortably. I had to wait for a few weeks to get into see her but it was definetly worth the wait. Her staff was also very knowlegdable about my insurance and what they would cover so I knew exactly what I had to pay. Definitely will be back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][297109].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

I have had issues with dry eye's and have had a couple of other doctors in town look at my eyes and they didn't fix or correct the dryness doctor porter placed plugs which helped imensley. Also had excellent staff Dory to adjust my glasses which were completely off.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][297108].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2012

I had been seen by two other eye doctors and Dr. Porter was the only one who found an anwser to my problem. thank you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][297107].votes_count ]]