Dr. Lisa L. Porter

Grad. Year: 2006

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 29/07/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Lisa L. Porter has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Optometrist-related: eye care, vision testing, eyeglasses, contacts
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2635648
30/04/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Porter was able to help me find contacts that I could wear comfortably, she let me try various brands until we found one that I could wear comfortably. I had to wait for a few weeks to get into see her but it was definetly worth the wait. Her staff was also very knowlegdable about my insurance and what they would cover so I knew exactly what I had to pay. Definitely will be back.
Insurance: Tricare
RID: 2464893
03/11/12 5 5 5 5 I have had issues with dry eye's and have had a couple of other doctors in town look at my eyes and they didn't fix or correct the dryness doctor porter placed plugs which helped imensley. Also had excellent staff Dory to adjust my glasses which were completely off.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Lisa" to "Lisa L."
RID: 1650965
02/12/11 5 5 5 5 I had been seen by two other eye doctors and Dr. Porter was the only one who found an anwser to my problem. thank you
Insurance: Aetna