Rate Dr. Annette Lee, M.D.

Dr. Annette Lee, M.D.'s Ratings

Love Dr. Lee and her amazing office staff! We kept putting off going to the doctor and I am so glad she was recommended by my family physician. We started in Feb of 2014 and by Memorial Day 2014 we were pregnant and are expecting in Jan! She is wonderful, caring, compassionate and the office staff is such a wonderful group of woman. I was sad to leave but excited to start the next part of our journey.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2014 | flag

As a child and all through my young adult life, I dreamed of becoming a mother. I fell in love, married my high school sweetheart and started the process of conception. But this dream was put on hold-for what seemed like ages. Our dream wasn't a reality until I was under the care of Dr. Lee and her amazing team of professionals. My husband and I had spent nearly five years seeking infertility care by other reputable infertility teams. But no experience was quite like the Dr. Lee experience. In fact, no other doctor office that I have ever been to has offered as much personalized care and commitment as Dr. Lee's. Her team of nurses, office staff, PAs, etc...immediately embraced our individualized situation and supported us every step of the way. With God directing our steps and Dr. Lee fulfilling her God-given destiny, we are proud expecting parents of twins- a boy and a girl! We couldn't be more elated with joy as we are finishing our second trimester in a few weeks. Thanks, Dr. Lee!

Submitted July 17, 2014 | flag

There are no words that describe Dr Lee and her AMAZING office staff. After spending too many years struggling trying to conceive I finally took a chance and made an appt here. From minute one I felt as though I was not just another patient, I was truly cared for by EVERYONE from the Dr. to the receptionist. This made each of my visits less of a chore and more of something I looked forward to, like a visit with my girlfriends. After becoming pregnant and "graduating" to my OB the feelings were bittersweet as I knew I would miss my PRS ladies. This practice is wonderful and thanks to Dr Lee I am typing this with my baby girl here in my arms!

Submitted June 8, 2014 | flag

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Lee and her staff. My husband and I both agree that this was the best doctor experience of our lives. Dr. Lee diagnosed my PCOS in about 10 minutes during my first visit. With her diagnosis and course of action my husband and I became pregnant in three months of my diagnosis and we now have a beautiful baby boy. We will definitely be HIGHLY recommending Dr. Lee to anyone with fertility issues and will definitely be going back when we decide to add to our family.

Submitted April 30, 2014 | flag

Dr. Lee was very honest with my husband and me concerning my chances of conceiving and what our options were both physically and financially. (I have heard so many other stories from women being given false hope by fertility doctors.) She accommodated our special needs without regard to her own bottom line. Dr. Lee always treated us with respect and professionalism. Also, I can't say enough nice things about Dr. Lee's staff. They were always friendly, organized, and accessible. Shannon, Amanda, Megan, Zen, and Alexa worked together as a great team and knew how to make me feel comfortable at a very sensitive time in my life. I would recommend Dr. Lee's practice without hesitation.

Submitted April 28, 2014 | flag

We could not have asked for a better experience during such a trying time. Dr. Lee and the entire team made this more like our home then a doctors office- they were always friendly, caring, supportive, and understanding. If we ever had to do this over again, I would not go anywhere else. I highly recommend Dr. Lee if you are in need of fertility care.

Submitted April 25, 2014 | flag

Dr. Lee and her staff were absolutely amazing throughout our journey to conceive. We always felt a genuine connection with them all, definitely NOT just a patient! We had been to another fertility clinic and we so disappointed by their lack of friendliness and felt like just a number. Never at Dr. Lee's!

Submitted April 24, 2014 | flag

I had a great experience working with PRS. The staff was great! They made me feel welcome, comfortable and relaxed in situation that was anything but. They made sure to answer any and all questions we had, and explain the purpose of every procedure/step that we went through. We also appreciated that they were very upfront and honest about everything, such as when it is time to move on to the next option.

Submitted April 23, 2014 | flag

I starting seeing Dr. Lee after 10 months of infertility problems. Unlike the previous two doctors I'd been to, who either prescribed time or medication without any attempt to find out what was wrong, Dr. Lee diagnosed my PCOS within 15 minutes of my first visit. We started to treat that but she was very up front that there could be other problems as well. Unfortunately, there were, but she and her staff walked us through every option and every step. When it became clear that one approach wouldn't work, we moved on to the next one. When IVF became the next step, my husband and I took six months off to try to mentally and financially prepare ourselves, but were welcomed back after that time like there hadn't been a break in treatment at all. I've never felt like I was in such expert hands before, or that I was with a group of medical professionals who cared so much about their patients' success.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2014 | flag

Dr. Lee's staff is nothing short of AMAZING!!! I love them and am so sad to go to my primary already. I heard horror stories from friends regarding IVF and after seeing Dr. Lee, I should have not listened one iota! Her and her staff were sweet, listens, helpful, walked me through every little step, answered emails even at midnight, addressed all concerns, were THE BEST through it all! It was my 1st IVF and I am pregnant with Twins :) Thank you Dr. Lee, Shannon, Zen, Alexia, & Amanda for everything!

Submitted Jan. 17, 2014 | flag