Rate Dr. Annette Lee, M.D.

Dr. Annette Lee, M.D.'s Ratings

I can't possibly say enough positive things about this entire office! Fertility treatments are stressful...so many ups and downs, but the entire office is so understanding and knowledgeable that you leave KNOWING that everything will work out and that they are doing everything they can for you! Love and miss them!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2652988].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2014

In Dr. Lee's office we found not only highly professional treatment, but thoughtful care and understanding. Every member of her staff was knowledgeable and kind as well, which made the sensitive experience of medical stimulation and conception easier on us in more than one way. We will be forever thankful to all of them for helping us fulfill our dream to have a baby.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2588052].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

I am so grateful, I meet Dr.lee and staff they all are so wonderful and passionate about what they do helping people like me who thought there was no hope, everything thing about this practice is great, oh and there is never a dull moment in the office, I love everyone of them also I want to thank them for their patience and encouragement to my partner and I .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2549072].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

The care, compassion, and frequent feedback helped to best understand my medical state and needs in an always changing medical field.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2548656].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Love Dr. Lee and her amazing office staff! We kept putting off going to the doctor and I am so glad she was recommended by my family physician. We started in Feb of 2014 and by Memorial Day 2014 we were pregnant and are expecting in Jan! She is wonderful, caring, compassionate and the office staff is such a wonderful group of woman. I was sad to leave but excited to start the next part of our journey.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2518314].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

As a child and all through my young adult life, I dreamed of becoming a mother. I fell in love, married my high school sweetheart and started the process of conception. But this dream was put on hold-for what seemed like ages. Our dream wasn't a reality until I was under the care of Dr. Lee and her amazing team of professionals. My husband and I had spent nearly five years seeking infertility care by other reputable infertility teams. But no experience was quite like the Dr. Lee experience. In fact, no other doctor office that I have ever been to has offered as much personalized care and commitment as Dr. Lee's. Her team of nurses, office staff, PAs, etc...immediately embraced our individualized situation and supported us every step of the way. With God directing our steps and Dr. Lee fulfilling her God-given destiny, we are proud expecting parents of twins- a boy and a girl! We couldn't be more elated with joy as we are finishing our second trimester in a few weeks. Thanks, Dr. Lee!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2294767].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

There are no words that describe Dr Lee and her AMAZING office staff. After spending too many years struggling trying to conceive I finally took a chance and made an appt here. From minute one I felt as though I was not just another patient, I was truly cared for by EVERYONE from the Dr. to the receptionist. This made each of my visits less of a chore and more of something I looked forward to, like a visit with my girlfriends. After becoming pregnant and "graduating" to my OB the feelings were bittersweet as I knew I would miss my PRS ladies. This practice is wonderful and thanks to Dr Lee I am typing this with my baby girl here in my arms!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2294766].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2014

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Lee and her staff. My husband and I both agree that this was the best doctor experience of our lives. Dr. Lee diagnosed my PCOS in about 10 minutes during my first visit. With her diagnosis and course of action my husband and I became pregnant in three months of my diagnosis and we now have a beautiful baby boy. We will definitely be HIGHLY recommending Dr. Lee to anyone with fertility issues and will definitely be going back when we decide to add to our family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2294765].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

Dr. Lee was very honest with my husband and me concerning my chances of conceiving and what our options were both physically and financially. (I have heard so many other stories from women being given false hope by fertility doctors.) She accommodated our special needs without regard to her own bottom line. Dr. Lee always treated us with respect and professionalism. Also, I can't say enough nice things about Dr. Lee's staff. They were always friendly, organized, and accessible. Shannon, Amanda, Megan, Zen, and Alexa worked together as a great team and knew how to make me feel comfortable at a very sensitive time in my life. I would recommend Dr. Lee's practice without hesitation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2294763].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

We could not have asked for a better experience during such a trying time. Dr. Lee and the entire team made this more like our home then a doctors office- they were always friendly, caring, supportive, and understanding. If we ever had to do this over again, I would not go anywhere else. I highly recommend Dr. Lee if you are in need of fertility care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2294762].votes_count ]]