Rate Dr. Annette Lee, M.D.

Dr. Annette Lee, M.D.'s Ratings

Dr. Lee and staff were a total blessing to us. From our first appointment, we knew seeing her would be a great fit. From the welcoming, knowledgeable staff, to wonderful bedside manner, I would highly recommend any woman experiencing difficulties to see her. With Dr. Lee and Annu's help, we conceived twins and couldn't be happier.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2746248].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Dr. Annette Lee is a wonderful doctor who shows support, care, and expertise in every way. She played a big part in monitoring 2 successful pregnancies. Also, when I needed immediate assistance, she fit me in for an appointment right away. I am very thankful for Dr. Lee and her staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2744655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

I was recently a patient of Dr. Annette Lee and my husband and I cannot say enough about her and her amazing staff. From our very first meeting with Dr. Lee, we knew we had found someone very special and we instantly felt that we were in excellent hands. In past experience, sometimes the "best" doctors don't have the best bedside manner, that was not the case with Dr. Lee. She is brilliant, professional and compassionate all at the same time and her staff follows her lead effortlessly. I also felt I was always treated as if I was a priority even though I was one of many patients. She is one of the best in her field and I will be recommending her office to anyone seeking assistance with fertility.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2739725].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Dr. Lee is amazing! She is caring and knowledgeable. She helps to make one of the most difficult times in your life easier. She helped us conceive our son and did early monitoring for our second as well! You will love her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2708956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

I truly blessed! Pregnant now with my twins and that's because of Dr Lee , Annu and the rest of the staff. Forever thankful!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2707677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

Dr. Lee and her caring staff are amazing! My wife and I spent about a year with a larger reproductive outfit, and throughout that process, we felt as though we were not being heard by our doctor and his staff. We always felt rushed there, and it felt like there was very little consideration to our actual case. When we came to Dr. Lee, we found an entirely opposite experience than what we had at the prior larger reproductive practice. Dr. Lee took the time to hear our concerns, and identified a plan to both manage my wife's pain and to work towards getting pregnant. During the 6 months or so that we worked with Dr. Lee and her staff, we felt cared for. Her staff is very sensitive to the struggles that couples with infertility face. The extra warmth that they showed in addition to their expertise and professionalism make this a practice that I can recommend completely. Dr. Lee takes the time to explain everything to her patients, and does a great job at doing so in a way that leaves you feeling like you understand the plan and the thought process behind the plan. The three young ladies that we interacted with the most in the office were Annu, Zen, and Amanda. Like Dr. Lee, they go above and beyond to ensure that you are cared for during your time in the office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2689989].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

I love Dr. Lee and her staff. My husband and I tried to have a baby for a year before meeting with Dr. Lee. We met with her in July 2012 and she determined i needed surgery to clear up my endometriosis. Less than a month later I had my surgery and I was pregnant in October. The nice thing about Dr. Lee is that even though she has 5 kids of her own, she had fertility issues in the beginning, so she understands what we're going through and allows her to act as urgently as possible. I just "graduated" from her care with my 2nd successful pregnancy. Both times I got pregnant through Artificial Insemination (IUI). The staff is amazing - Amanda, Zankhana, and Shannon have been there since my first visit in 2012, so they are experienced and know what they are doing. They all know your face and name after just a couple visits so you feel like they really care about you. Overall they stayed on schedule for appointments, but there were quite a few days when the mornings 8-10 get crowded and they get backed up a bit. But they do whatever they can to help. If that bothers you, I suggest scheduling 7:30 appointments or wait until after 10 (if possible). They were also flexible and accommodating when i needed to change appointments at the last minute, Dr. Lee really knows her stuff and i always walked out of the room having learned something new because she explains what she is doing and why. My husband and I were both impressed by our first consultation meeting with her. She did not try to rush us out or breeze over details to end the meeting sooner. She answered all of our questions thoroughly and patiently. I would say me only frustrating experience is having to remind the staff about the out-of pocket cost for the treatment. My insurance didn't cover injectable medication, but they were going to give it to me anyway, which would have been $900 out of pocket. I had to speak up and insist on using oral medication instead. I would love for the staff to suggest the best possible route, but explain the alternatives based on insurance coverage or other factors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2668599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2015

I can't possibly say enough positive things about this entire office! Fertility treatments are stressful...so many ups and downs, but the entire office is so understanding and knowledgeable that you leave KNOWING that everything will work out and that they are doing everything they can for you! Love and miss them!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2652988].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2014

In Dr. Lee's office we found not only highly professional treatment, but thoughtful care and understanding. Every member of her staff was knowledgeable and kind as well, which made the sensitive experience of medical stimulation and conception easier on us in more than one way. We will be forever thankful to all of them for helping us fulfill our dream to have a baby.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2588052].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

I am so grateful, I meet Dr.lee and staff they all are so wonderful and passionate about what they do helping people like me who thought there was no hope, everything thing about this practice is great, oh and there is never a dull moment in the office, I love everyone of them also I want to thank them for their patience and encouragement to my partner and I .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2549072].votes_count ]]