Rate Dr. Joel Gonchar

Dr. Joel Gonchar's Ratings

I was so grateful to find Dr. Gonchar. He has helped me enormously. He is kind, knowledgeable, listens carefully (remembers what you've said to him - surprisingly, many doctors do not) and promptly returns phone calls. I unreservedly recommend him.

Submitted Oct. 25, 2012 | flag

Very patient and helpful doctor. Will always make time to see you (especially if an emergency.)

Submitted Sept. 6, 2011 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Gonchar for four years now and can honestly say that he is the best doctor I have ever had. He listens and is unrelenting in the pursuit of finding the best medications and treatment plan possible. He is very knowledgeable in his field and about medicine in general. I feel very comfortable with him, and trust his advice. I wish that more doctors listened as well as he did and were as persistent in finding the right plan for their patients.

Submitted July 3, 2008 | flag