Rate Dr. Richard M. Goldfarb

Dr. Richard M. Goldfarb's Ratings

I had great results with my stomach and neck smart lipo. My husband is a facial plastic surgeon so he wanted me to only go to someone who he regards as a highly skilled surgeon. Dr. Goldfarb is not a plastic surgeon and he never claims to be. He is a board certified in general surgery(which most plastic surgeons are too) w/ vascular surgery residency. Surgeons like my husband really respect vascular surgeons because they are meticulous and skillful surgeons and it's a very grueling and tough residency. Most "plastic surgeons" like to cut with the knife and perform traditional liposuction and I did not want the recovery of that type of procedures- drains coming out of our stomach and neck! It's a horrible recovery and it is dangerous because it's usually performed in a hospital and you are under general anesthesia. Both my husband and I agreed that safety was a primary concern and no one has died from Smart Lipo procedure but people have died from conventional liposuction. Laser lipo is usually performed by non-surgeons like dermatologists and internal doctors so Dr. Goldfarb is more than qualified to perform this procedure more than anyone- he is a surgeon.

I will say that the only issue I have is that after the surgery the results have become less optimal because I gained some weight. This is NOT Dr. Goldfarb's fault. Looking in the mirror, I looked thinner so I started being less careful with my diet and of course I gained weight. Smart Lipo does NOT keep you thin, you have to watch what you eat like before surgery because you will gain fat back in the areas you had surgery. Also, I live in the Main Line(yes I traveled a long distance for the right doctor) and another friend of mine who lives in Narberth traveled to Dr. Goldfard to correct a procedure done by Dr. Kwak (he is a Radiologist who performs thousands of laser lipo procedures in the Main Line) at the Lumens Laser center. She had terrible waves or ripples going down her legs after her Vaser Lipo treatment and Dr. Goldfard smoothed it out for her for less than 1/3 the price. She is so thankful to me for referring her to Dr. Goldfarb. I have referred atleast 10 other friends and 3 of them had surgery with Dr. G and they have all been happy. Yes, do your homework but also know the real facts.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2575528].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

Dr. Goldfarb and his staff are very welcoming and put me at ease. They are very professional and we're very easy with aiding my changes in appointment times. Dr. Goldfarb's work is excellent. You can see my results on his web page and they are remarkable. Laserlipo gave me the edge to start dieting hard and hitting the gym regularly to get the parts of my body that I would not have been able to target myself. Thanks, Rich!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2419220].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

Invokes confidence,approachable, pleasant office staff. Does excellent work. Explains options.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][736874].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2014

Questionable practices. Poor results, another professional later stated that an inappropriate procedure was used

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][736882].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2013

My results were minimal in the affected smartlipo areas. I was given 3 'free' viora svcs to smooth and tighten things after. Everyone was prompt and courteous until after the procedure. Went in for the second 'free' viora,after waiting for 15min while the staff chatted about facebook games etc. I said I had to leave. While going to my car someone came out and said I could come in for treatment if I wanted it now. Somehow she claimed that she did not know that I was waiting even though I was told twice by one of the other two women that it would be very soon and they were almost ready for me. The shock was the woman who came out and said she could take me now was one of the ones chatting. She said they were'very busy with phone calls'. Funny,I only heard one of the staff calling to confirm a couple of appts, in between the chitchat.Sooooo sorry I wasted hard earned money and my time and feel very disappointed in how I was treated during the post treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][736881].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

Dr. Goldfarb and his staff are so professional, helpful, and informative making the procedure a comfortable experience with a great result.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][736873].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2013

Richard M. Goldfarb, MD, FACS I want to just say that i have been using Botox for over 15 years and Dr. Goldfarb's method is one of the best i have ever had. The results are long lasting and the look is smooth and natural. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a physician that is an expert at administering Botox.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][736872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

I was very impressed by the no-nonsense approach, caring, professionalism of Dr. Goldfarb and his staff. Even more impressed with the final results!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][736871].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Dr. Goldfarb is extremely competent and caring. His office staff is great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][736870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

Dr. Goldfarb treated my son for severe Hyperhidrosis using Botox injections. After trying many other suggested cures this was the only thing that has ever worked! My son has almost NO sweating of his hands for the first time in his life. We couldn't be more satisfied! The doctor and his staff are all very pleasant and helpful. I would highly recommend Dr Goldfarb!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][736869].votes_count ]]