Rate Dr. Richard M. Goldfarb

Dr. Richard M. Goldfarb's Ratings

Dr. Goldfarb and his staff are very welcoming and put me at ease. They are very professional and we're very easy with aiding my changes in appointment times. Dr. Goldfarb's work is excellent. You can see my results on his web page and they are remarkable. Laserlipo gave me the edge to start dieting hard and hitting the gym regularly to get the parts of my body that I would not have been able to target myself. Thanks, Rich!

Submitted May 8, 2014 | flag

Invokes confidence,approachable, pleasant office staff. Does excellent work. Explains options.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2014 | flag

Questionable practices. Poor results, another professional later stated that an inappropriate procedure was used

Submitted Sept. 27, 2013 | flag

My results were minimal in the affected smartlipo areas. I was given 3 'free' viora svcs to smooth and tighten things after. Everyone was prompt and courteous until after the procedure. Went in for the second 'free' viora,after waiting for 15min while the staff chatted about facebook games etc. I said I had to leave. While going to my car someone came out and said I could come in for treatment if I wanted it now. Somehow she claimed that she did not know that I was waiting even though I was told twice by one of the other two women that it would be very soon and they were almost ready for me. The shock was the woman who came out and said she could take me now was one of the ones chatting. She said they were'very busy with phone calls'. Funny,I only heard one of the staff calling to confirm a couple of appts, in between the chitchat.Sooooo sorry I wasted hard earned money and my time and feel very disappointed in how I was treated during the post treatment.

Submitted July 8, 2013 | flag

Dr. Goldfarb and his staff are so professional, helpful, and informative making the procedure a comfortable experience with a great result.

Submitted June 29, 2013 | flag

Richard M. Goldfarb, MD, FACS I want to just say that i have been using Botox for over 15 years and Dr. Goldfarb's method is one of the best i have ever had. The results are long lasting and the look is smooth and natural. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a physician that is an expert at administering Botox.

Submitted May 21, 2013 | flag

I was very impressed by the no-nonsense approach, caring, professionalism of Dr. Goldfarb and his staff. Even more impressed with the final results!

Submitted April 9, 2013 | flag

Dr. Goldfarb is extremely competent and caring. His office staff is great.

Submitted April 4, 2013 | flag

Dr. Goldfarb treated my son for severe Hyperhidrosis using Botox injections. After trying many other suggested cures this was the only thing that has ever worked! My son has almost NO sweating of his hands for the first time in his life. We couldn't be more satisfied! The doctor and his staff are all very pleasant and helpful. I would highly recommend Dr Goldfarb!

Submitted March 4, 2013 | flag