Rate Dr. Shelby L. CUNNINGHAM

Dr. Shelby L. CUNNINGHAM's Ratings

Dr. Cunningham is heaven sent! She is very compassionate and caring. Very knowledgeable. She diagnosed accurately and performed a flawless surgery! Her staff was friendly and kind I highly recommend her.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2014 | flag

When i was pregnant in 2010 the staff was so caring ..I hate they closing it down i want Shelby Hill to continue be my obgyn she's a sweet heart!

Submitted May 9, 2013 | flag

I became a patient of Dr. Hill's over 3 years ago. She is an extremely compassionate and caring physician who has seen me through multiple health issues, as well as provided me with top-notch maternity/labor and delivery services. I highly recommend her!!

Submitted March 5, 2013 | flag

Dr Hill seemed nice and knowledgeable but the surgery I had was not what we discussed and I had to have two more surgeries since the tied off one of my kidneys. What upset me the most was one of the nurses told me Dr Hill has more complications than all the other doctors in Decatur combined!

Submitted Jan. 4, 2013 | flag