Rate Dr. David W. Goetz

Dr. David W. Goetz's Ratings

After he helped a friend figure out a lifelong illness no one else could diagnose, I went to him for my troubles. I'm on a regimen for life now, and while that's a daunting addition to my health care commitment, I feel so much better. It's affected my body and my mind. I'm healthier- dramatically. I am a better person with his treatment. He, and the staff, know how much I appreciate their help. I recommend him to all my friends.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2013 | flag

Very kind and competent. I'd recommend him to anyone. I get along fabulously with the staff, too. He helped turn me around, and changed a friend's life dramatically.

Submitted Oct. 3, 2012 | flag

Expect an hour wait time. Dr. Goetz did not figure out my problem. After many visits and tests

Submitted Oct. 29, 2011 | flag

Dr. Goetz and his entire staff are professional and caring. He spends all the time required to resolve your issues or concerns and works to find the cause for the problem. I had a very unique medical issue and had been to several doctors who couldn't or wouldn't take time to help. Dr. Goetz believed me and scheduled all necessary tests until he found the cause. The staff are also very competent and helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Goetz.

Submitted July 24, 2009 | flag