Rate Dr. Andrea Kuzmiski

Dr. Andrea Kuzmiski's Ratings

Andrea is amazing!!! She really cares about her patients and always goes the extra mile to ensure they are receiving the best care possible. I highly recommend her.

Submitted March 17, 2014 | flag

I saw Andrea for the first time a few weeks ago. In one month she has managed to alleviate my hot flashes, night sweats and my energy is improving! I will continue to see her as she truly understands menopause and hormones!

Submitted Dec. 18, 2013 | flag

Saw Doctor Andrea three time so far. She is very helpful, and does work with the family doctor seamlessly. She is knowledgeable and polite. Her medicines work well. Recommend her anyday.

Submitted June 5, 2013 | flag

Dr. Kuzmiski and the staff at Doctors Naturae are truly wonderful! They are all very knowledgable and explain everything in great detail.

Submitted April 24, 2013 | flag

AMAZING! If you are looking for complementary care to your MD then this is who you should see. She LISTENS! Takes time to explain everything to you never tries to up sell or oversell on the remedies. She will work with you at your pace. She is humble enough to involve medical care when needed and take into consideration what your medical doctors have told you and come up with a plan which includes their diagnoses as well. If every doctor was like Nd. Andrea then Ontario would be in a much better place! Kind, considerate, calm, thorough. And Ive been seeing her since 2009

Submitted April 13, 2012 | flag

I have been a patient of Andrea's since her practice opened up in Burlington in 2008. She is compassionate and listens to her patients, which above all, is the most important quality in a doctor.

Submitted March 3, 2012 | flag

Andrea is very helpful and knowledgeable. I was very impressed!

Submitted March 1, 2012 | flag

Jody was (in my line of work called) a “Superstar Administrator” she was polite, courteous and could not be more helpful with the information I needed before coming in. I sincerely appreciate the time Andrea spent reviewing my medical history and recommending strategies for achieving overall better health. The whole team is wonderful!

Submitted June 22, 2010 | flag