Rate Dr. Moshe Levy

Dr. Moshe Levy's Ratings

My children have been patients of Wee Care Pediatrics for the past 17 years. We have never had a bad experience with them. The office staff is always accommodating to my schedule and extremely attentive to my childrens needs. I couldn't be more happy with Dr. Levy, Dr. Dhawan and Dr. Protasis as well as the staff at Wee Care!!! I love them..

Submitted June 13, 2014 | flag

I loved this office when I started going in 2000 but it changed greatly. Dr. Levy misdiagnosed my daughter several times and when I brought it to his attention that I was not happy he responded by sending me a letter telling me to find a new pediatrician. I liked Dr. Hirsch - his old partner very much but Dr. Levy brought into the office a new dynamic that was less than special. The old staff was fabulous - new staff not so much.

Submitted June 3, 2014 | flag

My oldest of 2 children is 17, so we have been going to Wee Care Pediatrics a very long time. Doctors are competent, compassionate and understanding not only to the patient but to family needs as well. Back office staff are helpful, reception window personnel seem angry. Despite that, it wouldn't be a reason for me to leave these doctors. We love Dr. Levy!!

Submitted Feb. 1, 2014 | flag

My children have been patients for the past 15 years. They receive great care From Dr. Levy and all the staff. When I need advice or an appointment the staff is caring and extremely responsive to our needs. Dr. Levy and his staff are always available when there is an emergency or even the smallest question. Every question is important to him and he gives you a 100% of your attention when it is your turn in the office and out of the office. I would recommend this office to everyone who wants a knowledgeable and caring doctor who will give excellent care to your children from birth through adolescence.

Submitted Jan. 27, 2014 | flag

terrible staff. they are rude and nasty and not helpfull at all. dr are good for common illness but not for any advanced illness or chronic condition. dr is over worked but he is atlest pleasent un like the office staff.

Submitted May 14, 2013 | flag

Dr. Levy is a great doctor. I have two kids and one has disabilities. Wee Care has been there for me and my family through all the hard times. I would never go anywhere else. Wee Care gets me into whatever specialist I need.

Submitted June 16, 2012 | flag

When I interviewed Pediatricians Wee Care was the first one I Met with and instanly knew that Wee care was the right practice for my family. Since they are a smaller practice both Dr Hirsch and Dr. levy know you and your children. I find both Dr.'s to be very attentive and have never had any problems with either. When my 4 year old was born I had seen Dr. Hirsch everyday until he figured out whas was wrong with my baby. And my 9 month old was born a little sick, Dr. Hirsch made house calls so we wouldn't have to take the baby out at night!! They are both unbelievable and you definitely can't find that bedside manner anywhere anymore. Highly Reccomend!

Submitted June 14, 2012 | flag

In 6.5 years, I have never had a problem making a last minute sick visit. Dr. Hirsch and Levy genuinely care about each child in their practice. They are thorough and responsive, any questions you have they answer personally. Hard to find a practice that knows their patients by name and treat every one so well. I have had occasions/ accidents where I have brought my boys in on a whim and they have seen me. I would defnitely recommend.

Submitted June 7, 2012 | flag

My son sees Dr. Levy and I couldn't be happier with him as a pediatrician. He is always trying to make my son laugh (and succeeds), but beyond that he is a wonderful doctor. I was very unhappy with the practice I used before Dr. Levy and my sister in law told me about Wee Care. The minute I made my son's appointment, I was happy I made the switch. The receptionist was extremely accommodating. Then, when I saw Dr. Levy, I noticed that he spent so much time explaining everything to me, which the first practice failed to do. I especially love the fact that after every well-visit, we get to sit and talk to the Dr. in his office. That makes it a very personable experience and that's when the Dr. usually answers my questions before I get to even ask them. Dr. Levy is very detail oriented and a pleasure to deal with. We have also seen the other two doctors in the practice and they are wonderful as well! I am very pleased with Wee Care!

Submitted May 16, 2012 | flag

I have been a patient of Wee Care Pediatrics for 15 years. I have nothing but exceptional things to say about Dr. Levy and his office staff. They are always extremely helpful and willing to go above and beyond at any given time. I have nothing but the utmost respect for Dr. Levy. He truly is a kind, caring and compassionate physican. Always calling and following up. You dont get that kind of caring from any other doctor. I would recommend anyone to Dr. Levy. If there is a wait to see him, I know it is because he is "paying that little extra special attention" to a child that needs it. They are open till all hours of the night and on Sunday. Most physicians in this area close at 5 and all weekend. I LOVE DR. LEVY AND HIS STAFF

Submitted May 16, 2012 | flag