Dr. Nicholas A. Zubyk

Grad. Year: 1974

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Nicholas A. Zubyk has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Ophthalmologist-related: eye treatment, eye diseases, vision, eye surgery, corneal surgery, oculoplastics and reconstruction surgery, intraocular lens implantation, refractive surgery, cataract surgery, corneal transplantation, glaucoma, low vision, uveitis, corneal infections, hereditary dystrophies, eye laser surgery, vision correction surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

22/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.7

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Nicholas" to "Nicholas A."
RID: 998995
30/09/09 5 5 5 5 Excellent Doctor, he has always made time for me when I get problems with my eyes. First saw him years back when I got uveitis. He has geniune concerns for all his patients, The office staff is professional and equally as nice as Dr. Z. I would totally recommend this doctor to any one with eye problems, he really knows his field of expertise.My eyes are very important to me and its great to know that they are important to this doctor as well.
Insurance: Pacificare
RID: 430223
17/10/07 5 4 5 5 I had 2 cararacts removed. All turned out excellent.the doctor and staff pay much attention to all details. I have been visiting here for over 10 years watching for glaucoma, mac degen etc
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 24870
10/03/06 5 5 5 He's an extremely competent, very professional physician who cares deeply about his patients and the quality of service he renders to them.
Insurance: Medicare