Rate Dr. Lewis H. Freed

Dr. Lewis H. Freed's Ratings

Great doc great all around guy. Knows what he is doing :)

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

Dr. Freed is one of the most caring Doctor I have ever seen or have used. He is a perfectionist and that is one thing that you need and want in a foot surgen. I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2012 | flag

The experience that I have had with Dr. Lewis Freed has been great. I have been to his office many times and each time everyone has been very helpful and nice. I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2011 | flag

I too find these comments pretty shocking. Dr Freed is an amazing doctor and has a unique sense of humor, obviously some do not get. My heal was torn apart by a steel beam back in 1994, it has pretty hideous. Dr Freed reattached it and left as much padding as possible. I am technically 30% disabled, but other than some occasional pain, I am fully recovered and walk normal. I cant say enough about his professionalism and knowledge. You have to to decide what you want in a doctor. If you want a comedian, and someone to delivers a gently message then he may not be the right Doc for you. But if you want a doctor with an outstanding level of knowledge and a skilled surgeon then you cannot find one better than Dr Freed.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2011 | flag

Dr. Freed is an exceptional podiatrist that has at one point or another cared for 4 generations of my family. I multiple foot different injuries from my job and he cared for all of them, including a couple of surgeries. While I have lived all over the country for my job, I always made a point of coming home to see him if I needed a podiatrist and will continue to do so.

Submitted June 8, 2011 | flag

Dr. Freed is a wonderful surgeon!... He performed a very complex muscle and tendon restructure to my right ankle... I am walking wonderfully today, only a few months after the surgery! (I could not walk well at all prior to the surgery)... Yes, Dr. Freed can be terse in talk, but he has an amazing sense of humor... He is from the east coast, NYC, I believe... so am I, and we got along very, very well.. And, surgical competence trumps bedside manor by far, imho... sooooo, I would recommend Dr. Freed WHOLEHEARTEDLY for any procedure you would require... I will go nowhere else in the valley if I need any further work done to my ankles or feet in the future...

Submitted April 27, 2011 | flag

Dr. Freed has done two major foot surgeries for me - one on each ankle as well as orthotics. I cannot say enough good things about him. He is the only foot dr. I'll go to! Alot of the other comments on here came as a shock to me as well. Dr. Freed has a always treated me very kind and joked around with my kids everytime we came in. He still remembers me after 7 years when friends go in that I have referred. I have never had a bad experience at his office!

Submitted Jan. 13, 2011 | flag

dr freed becomes very aggravated if you ask questions. he seems to know all, even before you have a chance to tell him the problem. dont think i will return

Submitted Dec. 7, 2010 | flag

He is very good. Unfortunately everybody in town also knows he is good, so he is often rushed.

Submitted Oct. 2, 2010 | flag

Dr. Freed has been there for me through two major foot injuries. I cannot say enough good things about this man. He is the only foot doc I'll go to! Some of the other comments on here come as a shock to me. Dr. Freed has a great sense of humor and was very kind as I agonized over a broken ankle that would take me out of the classroom for 2 months. He was unable to perform my surgery due to a back issue, but was there to make me feel comforted. I love this practice and would recommend it to many and have!

Submitted July 19, 2010 | flag