Rate Dr. Munawar Azam

Dr. Munawar Azam's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2512858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Azam for more than five years now. I am 69 years od and have had many PCP's in my life. He is without a doubt the most caring and knowledgeable PCP I have ever had. I feel fortunate to have found him when I moved to RI 6 years ago.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2295642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

When I first became a patient of Dr Azam's, he was the diabetes internist for the Cardiovascular rehab program out of Kent Hospital I was attending. Within two years my diabetic condition became very manageable and my A1C dropped to low normal levels. His ability to glean subtle details from a "good listening ear", coupled with his far above average medical skills is the reason for his superior level of success. Through his determination and skill he has vastly improved my overall health. All of my other doctors woould agree with this point.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][297478].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2012

Kind, caring, thoughtful, unrushed. Thorough exams, preventative discussions and advice. I have recommended him to friends and family. He has been my Dr. for >5 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][297477].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2011

Great Dr, knows what he is doing. Patient consious and very reachable. Only Dr. available accepting new patients in East Greenwich RI, no idea why he is great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][297476].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2011

The best of the best. His practice was the only one (after calling literally around 20 others) who was willing to accept me as a new patient when I moved to Rhode Island last year without being put on a waiting list for at least a month. I'm not sure why this doctor isn't booked solid. I've dealt with many, many doctors from all over the country...and Dr. Azam is the best they get. He is kind and knowledgeable. You never feel rushed, and you know for sure that he is listening to every word you say, and genuinely CARES! (Imagine that, a good doctor. It shouldn't be so difficult to find one who is genuinely concerned more about you than the money you're bringing in for them...but it really is.) He has a gift of making you feel as if you're old friends, rather than just another patient. I had to change doctors for awhile due to moving to Newport for the past year, but I'm coming back, and without a doubt be going to Dr. Azam again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][297475].votes_count ]]