Dr. Linda Savory

Grad. Year: 1978

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 03/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. Linda Savory has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: does she see patients for general medicine care..or just deliver babies?    Email me    Answer it

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

22/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.7
RID: 2765284
13/08/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Savory is wonderful! She's been my Dr for 9 years and I have always been completely satisfied with every aspect of treatment. She handled my high risk pregnancies by my side every step. My babies were well monitored and delivered without a hitch due to her diligence. She always made time to visit me in the hospital in the evenings and on weekends during the course of my pregnancies. I love her and her staff like family and my husband still teases me about her always calling me "pumpkin". I have and would recommend her to anyone!
RID: 2712176
18/07/13 5 5 5 5 Explaind everything, very knowledgable and takes time to listen to you and your problems. Very impressed.  Respond
RID: 2681658
17/06/13 2 3 3 4 Dr. Savory seems very knowledgable. Initially she seems genuinely concerned for her patient but after a few visits her demeanor changes if the patient should question her treatment of them.
RID: 2116535
07/05/12 5 3 5 5 Dr. Savory is one of the best doctors I've ever seen. She has been my GP for the last several years and handled my first pregnancy last year. It was a high risk situation and she was with me every step of the way. She always took the time to explain all of the possibilities and options. Her staff always accommodated my scheduling issues and squeezed me in for emergencies. When I was hospitalized several times, she came to visit me every day or called to check in. She happened to be on vacation when I had to be induced and referred me to Dr. Adam Franks who was wonderful as well. As soon as she returned she stopped in to check on me and the baby. The only downside is the wait to see her. But that's only because she takes time with her patients and ensures all of their concerns are addressed before they leave. While it's inconvenient, I just try to remember the times I required more of her time and someone else was left waiting.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 2086510
28/04/12 5 5 5 5 A doctor who truly cares and will step in to help others if you ask her too. I could not say enough good things. I would recommend to anyone.
RID: 1580228
05/11/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Savory has taken care of me and my family for over 20 years. She delivered my children, and my grandchildren. She cares about her patients like they were her family. She even made home visits when my mother was sick and bed fast. In my opinion she encompasses what a family practice physician is.
RID: 940016
18/07/09 5 5 5 5 Dr Savory is the best physician I have ever seen. She is extremely punctual, you will not wait. She is a true professional, answers all questions and addresses all concerns.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 862943
16/04/09 5 5 5 5 linda savory has been excellent with me , my mother . my best friend i would recommend her to anyone. she always finds an answere for me and she is very polite and listens to me.
Insurance: Medicare