Rate Dr. Levon N. Nazarian

Dr. Levon N. Nazarian's Ratings

I have spent 19 months in pain, but today I saw Dr Nazarian at Jefferson and he gave me some hope. He is very thorough and communicates very easily. He's happy to share his knowledge with the patient. If you have been misdiagnosed and need to get to the bottom of your problem see if an ultrasound can help you. If it can and you live within 100 miles of Philadelphia I would rush to get to Dr Nazarian. He's awesome!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][297524].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2011

Dr. Nazarian did ultrasound-guided cortisone injections into my foot to break up excessive scar tissue following a bunionectomy. He is a super-expert, and after two treatments I was much better. He is highly skilled, highly experienced, polite, and knowledgeable. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][297523].votes_count ]]