Rate Dr. KALPANA K. JATLA

Dr. KALPANA K. JATLA's Ratings

I have been so blessed to have Dr. Jatla as my eye doctor. Glaucoma runs in my family and Dr. Jatla was extremely kind and sensitive when she treated my case. My siblings in St. Louis were envious of my treatment since their experiences with the glaucoma surgery were not as positive as mine. My husband and daughter also see Dr. Jatla as their eye physician as each have unique eye conditions. She takes care of us with extreme knowledge and compassion.

Submitted March 10, 2014 | flag

Excellent doctor. New to Georgetown TX, will return for any future care.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2013 | flag

Great experience. Would recommend highly. Has great bedside manners and surgeon.

Submitted Feb. 4, 2013 | flag

My visits with Dr Jatla have always been timely and she's been very helpful every time. I recommend all my friends to see her for their eye care. It's hard to find a caring doc like her anymore!

Submitted Jan. 20, 2013 | flag

I wont go here again. The wait time is very long and they treat you like the Dr.'s time is more valuable than your own. They acted like something was wrong with me when I told them I needed to reschedule because I had to go to work. Also they gave me the wrong prescription for my contacts after I just got finished telling the tech that my left contact lens was blurry. The only good thing about this office is that the receptionist is very friendly and Dr. Jatla seemed knowledgeable for the 5 minutes I saw her. This office was only 5 minutes from where I live but I will spend the time to drive a little further.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2012 | flag