Dr. KALPANA K. JATLA

Grad. Year: 2001

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. KALPANA K. JATLA has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: does she do eye exams for glasses?    Email me    Answer it

Ophthalmologist-related: eye treatment, eye diseases, vision, eye surgery, corneal surgery, oculoplastics and reconstruction surgery, intraocular lens implantation, refractive surgery, cataract surgery, corneal transplantation, glaucoma, low vision, uveitis, corneal infections, hereditary dystrophies, eye laser surgery, vision correction surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

11/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.3
RID: 5232326
10/03/14 5 5 5 5 I have been so blessed to have Dr. Jatla as my eye doctor. Glaucoma runs in my family and Dr. Jatla was extremely kind and sensitive when she treated my case. My siblings in St. Louis were envious of my treatment since their experiences with the glaucoma surgery were not as positive as mine. My husband and daughter also see Dr. Jatla as their eye physician as each have unique eye conditions. She takes care of us with extreme knowledge and compassion.
Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "KALPANA" to "KALPANA K."
RID: 2817327
27/08/13 5 4 5 5 Excellent doctor. New to Georgetown TX, will return for any future care.
Insurance: Humana
RID: 2550326
04/02/13 5 5 5 5 Great experience. Would recommend highly. Has great bedside manners and surgeon.
RID: 2536733
20/01/13 4 4 5 5 My visits with Dr Jatla have always been timely and she's been very helpful every time. I recommend all my friends to see her for their eye care. It's hard to find a caring doc like her anymore!
Insurance: Humana
Paid (or co-pay): $40
RID: 1696335
25/01/12 4 1 4 5 I wont go here again. The wait time is very long and they treat you like the Dr.'s time is more valuable than your own. They acted like something was wrong with me when I told them I needed to reschedule because I had to go to work. Also they gave me the wrong prescription for my contacts after I just got finished telling the tech that my left contact lens was blurry. The only good thing about this office is that the receptionist is very friendly and Dr. Jatla seemed knowledgeable for the 5 minutes I saw her. This office was only 5 minutes from where I live but I will spend the time to drive a little further.
Paid (or co-pay): $175